Extra-1

(Hello kitties. Who missed me 😝... Ok. Enough with joking, ik its only been a week. I was actually looking for an idea. Lets see if i find something. Till then, just a random chapter. Its just lame I'm warning u all already. Don't come killing me after the chap. Hehehe 🤭)

"YOU ARE LATE..... WHAT EXACTLY YOU WERE DOING PHAM?" Manau was impatiently waiting For Pham to start the lunch.

Its been 2 months after the incident. Things were getting into the place. Pham had shown to the vampire world as their true leader. And Pham had given the whole responsibility to Alex, who clearly said a big no. After a loooooong discussion, they decided to rule together. Alex as the right hand of Pham. Well, It was Alex and Kamnan who were taking care of things. Letting Pham enjoy his life freely. Alex proposed Del as well, since was already attached to the little wolfie, though they were not mate. But something made them fall for each other.

"I know I know. I was busy. I had to show Phoom his classes." Putting his yellow beg beside him, he sat on empty seat.

"You brother is actually not a baby you know." Team Retorted.

"For me he is. And will be." Cutely Pham showed his index finger to Team. Who teased him back. He continued "Plus, he was never in a school before. Thanks to P' Boss's family, we got fake schooling papers for Phoom." Pham was now living in a condo. Sometime Phoom stays with him. But not always.

"Oh yeah. I just remember. But.... It means he doesn't know how to read or write. Right?" In asked.

"Oh yeah. He was prisoned for his whole life..... How.... How he'll manage?" Del asked.

"Thats what we were doing for last 1 month guys. He was getting home classes." Pham answered.

"He is 17 years old Pham. For his whole life he never had seen a normal life. How he caught up with this whole study within 1 month?" In asked in confusion.

"Iiiiiin. You are forgetting something." Pham lifted his left eyebrow.

"Ooooooo. Yeah yeah. Ofcourse. Extraordinary brain of a vampire." In said in fake irritation.

"hmmmm. He actually passed the exam before enrolling the school." Pham continued.

"Great." In replied.

"So..... How's your relationship going with P' Dean?" Manau asked with a smirk. Clearly she was asking in teasing tone.

"Dont ask. He still sulks. That I didn't trust him." Pham answered remembering how Dean still teases him that he didn't trust him. As in tease.

"I told you to talk to him. You never heard." Bitting sandwich, In replied.

"I know I know. Now don't make me more guilty. I am already regretting." Pham said with a pout.

"You deserve it...." In teased him.

"You wanna die." Pham raised his water bottle to In who leaned back.

"well.... Any other progress?" Stopping these two, Manau continued her questioning.

"Other progress???" Pham was all clueless.

"Hmmmm."

"Hmmm what?"

"seriously Pham. You are so dumb when it comes to love life." Irritated Manau facepalmed.