Chapter - 15

(Double update 🤭🤭🤭 hope you'll enjoy.)

''So.... What was that? You were ignoring him and now you are guilty for what you did?'' Team taunted Pham.

''Teaaaaam. Don't act like this naaaaa. We all know Pham can't hurt anyone on purpose. Even P' Dean understand thus thing. He wasn't even angry.... Leave it na.'' Manau could see how angry was Team. And how guilty and scared Pham was of them.

''I will. If this idiot here gives me a solid reason.'' Team glared back at Pham who was pouting.

''Teaaaam. I was really busy with something important. I'm sorry naaaaa.'' Pham pleaded with the puppy eyes.

''Don't you even dare to use these eyes on me.'' Team looked away ignoring Pham's puppy eyes. Manau started to giggle. Pham joined her hiding his fear remembering last week's and today morning's encounter with a certain person.

*One week ago on Dean's Bday

Pham woke up with a huge smile on his face. It was his mate's birthday. He was thankful to the day after all Dean was born on that day. He did his daily morning rituals and left the house taking the blue bracelet with him. He knew that Dean had feelings for him. And he just wanted to be with Dean. He decided to propose Dean on his birthday. Not a direct proposal but indirectly. He messaged His friends that he'll be late for the class so he asked them to not wait for him. Happily Pham was driving to the university.

He parked his car on his usual place. And started to walk straight to Dean's class. He was walking or almost running toward the business department's building. When suddenly a person standing in front of him made his whole world scattered. He almost stumbled. He would be already on floor if that person hadn't caught him.

''Oooooooo. Nong Phaaaam. You are still so clumsy....humm. Still the same.'' The person had a smirk on his face. That was making Pham go all cold and shivere.

''P...... Alex....'' Pham's throat dried. He struggled and freed himself from the person's hold. The new person let him go.

''Ooo that's so touching Nong....'' He decreased the distance between those two. And was centimeters away from Pham's pale face. ''...... That you still remember me after so long. My dear Pham.'' He whispered.

Every single word coming out of Alex's mouth was giving chills to Pham.

''What are you doing here?'' Pham's shaking voice was a mere whisper. His eyes were filled with warm water.

''That's so rude Nong Pham. We are meeting after soooo long and you are....'' He touched Pham's cheek ''.......already being so cold toward P'. I'm sooo heart broken now.'' Not even for once the smile left Alex's lips.

Suddenly the alluring smell of his mate's caught Pham's attention. He knew Dean was near of them. He panicked. He composed himself, hiding his fear from the one intriguing his peaceful life till now.

''We are leaving.'' Pham grabbed Alex's Arm so hard and dragged him away from Dean. Alex didn't fight back.

They reached parking area. Pham pushed him toward the passenger's seat. ''Get in'' He told Alex And he started the engine.

They drived 20 min. They reached at a remote area. Out of the city. Pham stopped the car and got out of the car. Alex followed him.

''What are you doing here P'' Pham tried his best to control his emotions.

''*sigh* C'mon Nong. We are meeting after......5 years, I guess... right? And look at you.... *sigh* already dying to dig my grave hmm!! You are so cruel.''