Chapter - 14

It's been a week since Dean's birthday. Dean waited all night on his birthday for Pham's call. But he didn't get it. Next day passed the same. When he asked Team about Pham....

'He didn't come today P'. We called him. He said he is busy with some family related work. We couldn't ask much. He seemed in hurry.'

'ok. Thanks.'

Team Manau and In knew about Dean's feelings for Pham. So they were worried for Dean. They could see how devastated their senior was looking . They tried to call Pham. And Pham told them he was busy. When In asked him that he'll visit Pham, he told him that he'll be out, and wouldn't be able to see him. None of them knew what to do.

Here Dean was not going anywhere else except club, class and home. He was afraid to meet his mate accidently plus he wanted to see Pham so badly now more. Pham's absence was making him crazy. The pain of Pham's not being his mate was enough to make him a mess. He tried to call Pham. But not even once he picked Dean's call. He replied his messages few times in a week but only to tell him he is busy. Dean didn't know why the younger was ignoring him and was being cold.

For a whole week Dean couldn't get Pham's glimpse.
.
.
.
''Dean.. Thats enough... Its too much. We can see how coldly Pham is behaving in last few days. Look... I'm not saying that he is doing it on purpose, but he at the least can explain it. And more over it, you are ignoring your mate for him. Just go and meet him or just accept your mate already.'' Win was so much worried for Dean that he exploded before him. But this only made Dean angry at him.

''Win.... Don't even dare to tell me to accept someone else other than Pham.'' Dean snapped.

''Dean... Don't growl at him. He is worried for you. What do you expect us to say? Look at you once for God's sake. You look like a corpse.'' Korn was looking irritated by Dean's behaviour. He defended Win and scolded him.

Dean was still not ready to accept anything, he defended Pham again and replied, ''He'd busy Korn. I know. We all know he can't hurt or ignore anyone on purpose. There'd be some reasons.''

''We know. But he atleast can tell you. You are asking him everyday. Its not like he doesn't know your feelings.'' Boss said.

''I don't know... I don't know anything. Just leave me alone for now. Please.'' Dean hid his face with his hand. He knew Pham is aware of his feelings and this too that he was actually ignoring Dean. He wanted this all turn into a dream and forget.

His friends stopped saying anything now. They couldn't leave him alone but kept their silence.
.
.
.
''Finally.... Finally you showed your face.'' Manow sighed. ''you.... You look....weird. Everything is alright, right?''

''Yeah. Ofcourse. I'm good. Just was busy.''

''Busy my foot. You weren't answering us. Technically you were IGNORING us.'' Team was angry with him. He wanted to beat him, but the smaller one's innocent face couldn't let him. In was silently watching Pham. Like reading his face. Pham was ignoring In's eye contact.

''We need to talk.'' And without explaining, In grabbed Pham's hand and dragged him. ''You two go to your class. This person will be absent for this class.'' And he left the other two in confusion with Pham.
.
.
.
''In.... Iiiiin. I'll fall. Walk slowly.''  Pham was panting. In was dragging him without any concern.

''Since when you started to fall?'' He stopped, looked back at his friend. He crossed his arms on his chest and asked emotionlessly.

Pham knew his all friends were worried for him, he was scared of them right now. Specially of this person in front of him. In can turn into their nightmare if he is angry.