Chapter - 1

'Young master, your breakfast is ready.' A maid informed Pham who was getting ready for his first day of university.

'I'll be there in a minute.' Sweetness and brightness was clearly there in his words.

He fixed his tie after giving a final touch to his dark brown hair, took his coat and bag and left his room.

'Good morning Mother, father.' He wished his parents with the same brightness while hugging his mother.

'Good morning son' His mother hugged back. 'You look handsome Pham, I'm afraid I'll be meeting your lover soon.' Tease was clear in her words.

'Maaeeee....' Pham smiled shyly.

'Its ok Pham, your mother and I already started to date when we were of your age.' Pham's dad put the newspaper side and joined their conversation.

'Only Mae, you were 21 already.' Pham corrected his father with a pout. 'and I'm going to study. Nothing else...' and he started to dig in his breakfast.

'We..... Will.... Seeeeeee....' And the room was filled with happy voices and chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.

'Phaaaaaaaaaaam.' Pham startled. He saw his milky white skinned childhood friend who was an year older than him, running toward him.

'Iiiiin.' He tried to stop his overly excited friend but in vain. With forcely closed eyes. *sigh*

'You are an year older, when will you act like one.'

'never' The answer was already known.

'What I'll do with you.' Pham was shaking his head.

'What you'll do WITHOUT ME' the last words had higher pitch.

'Yeah yeah, right, without you.' And he got a slight hit on his head when his friend saw him rolling his eyes.

'AUUUCH. IIIIIIN. Go away now, I've to register my name in a club' and he started to walk.

'join mine.... Na na naaaaa.' In didn't leave his friend's arm and started to follow the latter.

'on your last wish I'll join. Now go away, I've no interest in music club.'

'then go for swimming club..' his friend's sparkling eyes were telling the story.

'not even on your last wish. I've no interest in being a third wheel. Go alone and take a sneak peak of your HANDSOME man.'

'He is handsome.' In was pouting.

'I said the same. So when exactly are you planning to confess?'

'confess????on my dead body...' In sighed.

'Don't tell me you are gonna live in this one sided love thing for the rest of your life.' Pham was frowning.

'sometimes I feel like it would be great if I was like you.' And he felt his friend's tight grip on his hand and widened eyes full of warnings.

'Sorry sorry. I know.. I'll not split it out. Never. And there are not people around us. I'm aware of our surroundings Pham.' In was trying to calm his friend down.

'You better not, In. I wanna live in peace. I don't wanna make my appearance out to them. I'm hiding myself barely.' Pham was scanning the area if there was slightest chance of someone listening them.

'OK ok.... Now leave my hand. You are gonna break my bones.'

'sorry sorry.'

'so....which club???'