Chapter - 24

(6k viewsss.... Did i say i love you all? Cause I do😌. Thank you so much for your support guys. Enjoy. 🥳🥳🥳)

"P' KORN" In screamed. Pham was holding Korn's hand, but he didn't try to free himself. He knew what Korn was doing, was natural.

"I knew..... I knew something wasn't normal about you.... But you...."

Pham's tears started to fall because of the chocking he was receiving.

"P' KORN..... LEAVE HIM... PLEASE...." In was struggling hard to free Pham from Korn's tight grip.

But the powerful wolf wasn't showing any affect on him. His golden eyes were glowing. Both vampires could see the death in Korn's eyes.

"You.... You bastard... You didn't even leave your own friend. You did this to HIM....." Pham started to cough. His face was all red.....

"LEAVE HIM RIGHT NOW P' KORN, OR I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER GET TO SEE MY FACE AGAIN." In bursted letting his tears rolled down. Korn looked at In... He released Pham.

In held Pham and made him sit on the coach. He worriedly checked Pham if he was ok. He asked him, Pham nodded smiling weakly.

"You knew about him being a vampire?"

"I..."

"He never knew I was a pureblood." Pham cut In and replied Korn. He wasn't lying completely. "And I'm not obliged to tell anyone."

"Pham..."

"In.... Its all right... I'm fine. I know what I did, can't be justified but I'm not here to throw excuses." He looked at Korn. "And I don't care what you think." Pham knew the only way to make Dean stay away from him was Korn. Making Korn angry could help him, thought Pham. He didn't know if him being exposed in front of Korn was a good thing or bad.

"Ofcourse you are not Pham. You don't have to answer anyone. What you did for me wasn't easy. You only turned me into a vampire. If I were in your place, I'd not hesitated to turn you into a zombie too."

In's words made Pham chuckled.

"I believe you'd done it In." In felt relieved seeing Pham smiling normally. He hugged him.

"I've to go In."

"You are not leaving? Right!"

"In..... Stay with P' Korn. No matter what. And make sure Manau and Team are around their mates."

"Answer me first." In's eyes were full of tears and worries again.

"We'll be seeing each other In. I promise. Just stick to what I said. Please."

"Ummmmm." In nodded, with puffy eyes full of tears. He hugged Pham. Pham hugged him back. And looked at Korn. Who was still glaring at Pham with death glare. Clenching his teeth.

"Take care In." In couldn't speak. He nodded.

"I don't care Pham. Just stay away from my mate and my brother." Korn growled.

Pham didn't look at Korn. He nodded and left.

In sat on coach hiding his face with his hands crying.

"For this friend, you are ready to leave me? After what you are going through because of this blood Sucker." In wasnt paying attention to Korn.