Chapter - 20

The alphas were in club's locker room, working on some papers. Dean asked them to leave already since he wanted to do it alone. Or more like wanted to be alone and to be busy in work so his brain will not remind his heart about Pham. Pham's deadly cold behaviour was killing him. His friends were aware of it so they weren't leaving him behind any time.

Suddenly Korn started to have a weird uneasy feeling. He didn't know why but he was feeling weird. Win noticed Korn's changed expressions.

''You ok Korn? "

"umhmm" Korn didn't want to worry them.

After few more minutes he couldn't hold it anymore. He got up, and took is bag.

"You going somewhere?" Boss asked in concerned voice.

"Going to see In."

"But didn't you meet him 3 hours ago? He would be at his condo by now."

"Just want to see him. I'll call you later."

Without waiting for answer, he rushed out.

"He looks worried."

"Hmmmm. They fought?"

"Korn will fight with In? Can you fight with Manau?"

Dean didn't say anything. He felt his brother's uneasiness. He decided to ask him later..
.
.
.
Korn was driving to In's condo. He was feeling worst now. He didn't want to admit but his heart knew that In was in some trouble.

"Everything is fine. Don't think negative. He'll be at his condo. Don't worry." Korn was repeating in his mind while calling In. He was keep calling him since he left university. In wasn't picking it. It's been half an hour already. But still, no answer. The uneasiness made his eyes filled with tears.

"Stay safe please. Stay in your room."

Suddenly he saw In's car on the road side. Near a deserted place on In's condo's way, near the woods.

"In.... What he is doing here?"

He got out of the car and went to In's car. His heart started to beat fast when he started to have an unfamiliar scent of two persons mixed with his mate.

There was no sign of In. The car's door was opened. In's bag was inside the car. But he was missing. He tried to call him again while searching for In. He shouted his name. But got no response. He pulled his hair in frustration. Tears started to roll down. The weird feeling growing inside his heart got stronger. He started to have difficulty in breathing. He wiped his tears and stared to follow In's fading scent. His phone rang.

He took it out of his pocket in rush. In the hope of his mate's call.

It was his brother's call.

"Korn.... Everything is alright?"

"Dean....." Dean could clearly hear his brother's cracked voice.

"KORN... WHAT HAPPENED? YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Dean.... I... I can't find him. I... I don't know what happened."

"Where are you? We are coming. Tell me what happened." He signalled Win and Boss who were already on alert after hearing Dean's freaked out scream. They all headed out to the parking. And headed to the location Korn told them.

"He is not here in his car. I looked around already. And.... His scent.... Its faded... It means he was headed out around 2 hours ago. Right now I'm following his faded scent."