Chapter - 31

"PHAAM... PHAM. YOU.. YOU ALRIGHT?"

Pham opened his eyes. The room wasn't so bright. He could tell the curtains were still hanging down. He adjusted his vision. And before he could process further, a body wrapped Pham's body immediately following three more figures. Pushing a big boy behind.

Dean.

Who was now standing behind in disbelief. Stunned. With opened mouth and most irritated expressions.

In : "YOU ARE HURT?."

"I..."

Manau : "ARE YOU IN PAIN?"

"N...."

Team : "YOU CAN TALK?"

"Ye....."

Del : "YOU NEED ANYTHING?"

"I'm....."

In : "YOU....YOU REMEMBER US RIGHT?"

"LEAVE HIM AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU FOUR."

In, Team, Del and Manau looked back at the source of the anger. Grinning sheepishly.

"S....sorry P' Dean. We.... We are leaving him. Sorry." In got up and went back to Korn who wrapped his arms around the little vampire, trying to not laugh. The other three followed the same. Going back to Win and Boss. Del went and stood near Alex who was grinning too. Gently he cared Del's back. Del looked at him with a pout with anger. He stopped grinned immediately. Biting his inner cheeks.

Win's father went to Pham. And asked him if he was ok or feeling anything. They knew that the wolf blood can be a thread to a vampire. But here they could see Pham all fine.

"No weird feeling right? Pham, don't hide anything. Ok. Just tell me if anything feels discomfort to you. We can't take risk."

"I'm really not feeling anything weird....ummm..." In a weak voice, Pham replied.

"Uncle.... You can call me uncle. I'm Win's father."

"Yes.....uncle. I'm really fine. Never better before."

"But its surprising. No opposite effect of a wolf's blood on a vampire."

"Mate bond I guess." Arthit tried to reasoned.

"Let me know if you feel anything. Ok. I'll observe you though. For few days."

Pham nodded with a smile. Still couldn't look at Dean, whose eyes never left Pham's face. Still full of worries.

"Ph...Phaammm." Antika hugged her son gently, crying her heart out. She kissed his face all over. Pham's father hugged his son as well. Thanking god for saving their little prince. Pham couldn't hold his tears back either.

"I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry. For making you worry. Sorry."

"No.... No baby... Don't... We know.... We know what you did was all anyone will do in that situation. You are safe. That's all matters. We are sorry. That we couldn't save you, and more over it, became your weakness, burden on you. We are sorry for making you go through this all baby. Sorry."

"Mom... Dad... No..... Don't say this. I love you both. So much. What you had done for me was more than my own blood parents could do for me. You never had your own child just because of me. How.... How can you say this. I love you so much." Sobbing hard Pham replied.