Chapter - 13

(A surprise update!!!! Back to DeanPham 🤭 hope you'll enjoy)

Dean badly wanted to see Pham before his birthday. But he couldn't. Before his classes ended Pham had left with his friends. Now none of the other three were fool enough to tease Dean today. The youngest of the Alphas but the most powerful wolf was in a real spoilt mood. Imprinting thing was already making him worry. He was so absolute about rejecting his mate for Pham. But somewhere he was scared about the effect. He was ready to endure any pain. But he was afraid if the imprinting will change anything in his heart. He was frowning a lot. That's why he wanted to see Pham, just because the little boy's presence always made him calm. Relaxed. But it was not possible today. They left the university. They planned to go for a celebration tomorrow after the classes and were gonna invite Team with his other three friends.

The clock showed 12. And Dean got a message. He was worried. He could sense the change in his body and mind. With no interest he took his phone which was laying on his bed beside him. And next thing was his 'long gone' anxiety. He was smiling like an idiot now.

''Happy birthday P' Dean''

Dean was floating in the ocean of joy right now. He never thought a mere message can make him this happy. Without wasting a second he replied.

''You are still awake Pham. And thank you so much. I didn't think that you'll remember the day.''

''Yes. I wanted to wish you on time. I guess I'm not late🤭🤭 and ofcourse. I remember.''

''Yes. You are the first. I guess my this birthday is gonna be the best.''

Dean's message made Pham go all red. He buried his face into the pillow. He was blushing and happy. He was the first and his heart was dancing in joy after knowing it. 'You've gone crazy Pham' He thought. Ofcourse he wanted to wish his mate before anyone. And he did it too.

''Pham??? You slept already?''

Pham realised that he didn't reply Dean.

''NO... No no P'. I am not sleeping.''

''Hummmm. But you should sleep now. Though i want to talk to you more, but I can't let you stay awake so late. We'll be meeting tomorrow right?''

''Yes P'. You should sleep too now. Good night P' Dean. And happy birthday again.''

Thank you so much My Noo..... Dean wanted to click the send button so badly. His heart was beating like drum. But he edited the last part.

''Thank you so much Pham. Good night.'' Sent. 'The Noo part will be too much for him for now.' Dean was now staring the chat box with so much affection. 'Good for you that you are not here in front of me right now Pham. I had crushed your body in my arms for sure.' Dean closed his eyes. The phone with opened chat box was laying on his chest near his heart. The younger boy's sweet smile was there in his thoughts. He smiled too. All anxiety, all fear he was feeling few moments ago were no where near of him now. He got his happy pill and best gift already. Dying to see his love's sweet face tomorrow he choosed to sleep. It was the best way to let the time go fast.

And there on the other side the younger was smiling too. Reading the chat again and again. He took the blue stone bracelet in his hand. Which was a matching one of the one he was wearing already. His mother gave it him on his 18th birthday and told him to give it to his mate. He was going to gift it to Dean tomorrow. And was going to confess too. For the time he totally forgot the vampire thing. Only he and his love was in his mind. He put the bracelet back in the beautiful wooden box back and put it on the table near his bed.