Chapter - 26

Pham came to university for few more days. Avoiding his friends. He found Alex pissing him off sometimes. And Korn giving Alex the death glare. But rest was same. Him being cold and other being curious.

Soon Pham got the chance he was looking for. He planned his escape with his parents. He found a town. Rumored to be an old witch town. Where the witches used to live for ages.

His parents told him about them. Pham decided to drop the study and live there with his parents. They had more than enough money already. To live there without working. At least until they found a proper solution for their problem.

They packed their necessary things only. Leaving everything behind.

But life was not that merciful to him. Life's cruelty was still there for him to crush his last hope of peace.

Or may be

there was

a

light...

To devour

The Darkness of

His life....

*Pham's phone vibrated*

Pham grabbed the phone. The messages now a days weren't so good news for Pham. But this time, he didn't know if he should consider it as a good news or a bad. His eyes widened....

He rushed to his parents...

They were out for their leaving preparations. Suddenly he felt few unknown presence there. With his wounded parents. Pham's phone dropped from his hand.
.
.
.

"In.... What happened?" Korn asked In, seeing him distracted.

Three wolves with their mate, Don, Del and Dean were in Korn's house. Korn's parents were out for some work. Korn invited all for lunch and a sleepover. Dean didn't want to join them, but his friends dragged him. He didn't have any choice. He came along since he didn't want to spoil their mood.

"Nothing P'. I guess I'm just feeling imaginary things. Don't worry." In patted Korn's hand with a smile. Hiding the weird feeling he was having since last evening.

"In... Its not because of me, right? I can see too. You are so lost." Dean asked. He had felt that after In's transformation, In was not that comfortable around him.

"No P' Dean. Definitely not. I'm really fine. You both are just worrying for no reason."

"Lemme know if anything bothers you." Korn ruffled In's hair. In giggled with a nod.

"Its because of Pham. Right! He has been ignoring you too. After knowing that you've turned into vampire. I'm right! Right?" Listening Win's words In and Korn exchanged the look. Korn hadn't told In about the encounter with Alex. He looked at Dean, who was now more hurt.

"N..... No.... I mean.... Ofcourse I'm worried for Pham. I want to talk to him. But.... I.... I can't force him P'." Win nodded listening In's reply.

"I..... I'll go... Please... You all enjoy. I can't stay. Please guys."

"Dean......" Win felt his friend's pain.

"Dean... You can't live like this forever. Please."

"Then What you want me to do? To forget him? To move on? Can you stop thinking about Manau if she fights with you?" Dean bursted. He was all broken. He had no idea about the reason his mate was ignoring him. Not even once Pham let him say a single word.