Chapter - 9

That was the 2nd time when Pham woke from his dream like this. He was all sweaty, panting. He sighed and left to take bath. He was staring his reflection in the mirror.

'Same dream, same people. Again. What's going on?' The boy was clueless but tensed. He wore his dress and came down to have breakfast with his family.

'Couldn't sleep?'

'Huh!!??'

'Pham... Don't hide anything. Everything is ok right? Nothing is wrong? You are not having any problem?'

'Phor.... Nothing is wrong. I guess I'm studying a lot. I was working late night yesterday, that's why I look so horrible. Nothing else. And if there will be anything wrong, I'll definitely come to you. Where else I'll go?'

'And what about me? What I am to you? Chopped liver? Sawadee krup uncle, aunty.' The Trivinij looked at the latter coming with Fake anger.

'Sawadee In. How are you son?' Pham's mother smiled at In. In hugged her and told her he is fine.

'Yeah yeah, you too. Stop frowning already. Such a kid you are. I don't know why you and Team don't want me to take car. Can't I spend few time peacefully? .' Pham shrugged his childhood friend off with a fake irritation.

'Yeah yeah right. Now hurry up. We'll be late otherwise.' And both of them left for university.
.
.
.
'WHAAAATTTT!!!????' Again the Manau-Team-In trio was screaming their lungs out.

'You.....you....you replied..... ' In was first who's eyes were popping out.

'..... That you are.....' Team was trying to follow.

'...... Single' Manau was the one who finished their sentence. 'O GOD OF LOVE..... YOU ARE THERE. I BELIEVE NOW.'

'Will You all keep your voice low for God's sake please. You guys are so loud.' Pham was trying hard to keep his friends to not shout it out

'Damn. You guys are faster than P' Win and Team you know.' Manau chuckled.

'HEY...WHY I AM IN THIS CONVERSATION? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TEASE PHAM? WHY YOU ALL ALWAYS END UP ON ME?' Team frowned.

'Sorry sorry.... It's just fun to see your red face.' Manau patted her friend while laughing.

'But why did P' Dean offer you the ride? I mean it's not like you can't go back yourself, or you were sick. Then why? I am telling you Pham, there is something behind P' Dean's actions.' Team said with a little wicked smile.

'Go away Team. You are no help.' But this made Pham's palm sweat cold sweat, when the eve's incident replayed in his mind. He bit his lower lip in a little tension.

'Pham.... Pham.... You Allright?' Manau asked.

'Yes yes... Just finish your breakfast. Class will start soon..' Pham shrugged the topic.
.
.
.
'P' Dean. Here.' Team held a tiffin out before Dean.

'What's this?' Dean asked in confusion.

'A Thank you sandwich for you.' Team made Dean more confused.

'Huh??? What are you gifting Dean? You are bribing him?' Team asked frowning.

'C'mon P' Win, why would I bribe him? And for what? It's...' And Team explained to his seniors.

*Few moments ago*

'Unnnnmmmm Teaaam...' Pham asked with a pinkish blush. Their friends were gone to their clubs already. Leaving these two alone.