Chapter - 29

The dagger pierced Pham's chest's skin, making the blood flow slowly. But before it could reach further deep, an earth-shaking sound, breaking the window on his left side stopped him.

The king who was approaching Pham for snatching the dagger, got hit by a huge brown wolf and landed on the wall away from Pham. The wolf stood before Pham growling at the shocked vampires.

None of them sensed the wolf reaching there this close until he broke the window.

Pham recognized the wolf immediately. It was his mate. Pham's heart started to sink in terror. He never wanted Dean to know his secret. And now he was standing before him.

Dean sensed Pham's uneasiness. He looked back at frozen Pham. The hitting impact shocked Pham that he didn't realised the dagger was gone. Dean wanted to go near to Pham but suddenly he saw few vampires reaching them. He caught 1 vampire but the another 2 almost got near to Pham. Shocked Pham couldn't act instantly.

But the vampires couldn't reach Pham.

Before they could touch Him, their chests were stabbed by someone.

Alex got them before they could reach Pham. And suddenly four other wolves including a newborn vampire and 2 witches were standing before him blocking the vampire army to reach Pham.

Pham couldn't understand a single thing. Everything happened in an instant. The vamp king saw it. He growled in anger that they couldn't sense the visitors.

The vampires were attacking continuously. Dean launched on a vampire breaking his neck, he threw the broken body to Pham.

Pham stepped back seeing the body before him. He looked at Dean in confusion.

"You can look at your mate after this my dear brother. For now stop being a good vampire and get the blood. For saving yourself and your family, you need to fight. So now pick him."

Alex's words made his mouth open in shock.

Dean barked at Pham signalling him to feed fast.

Pham was all shook. Dean was asking him to feed, Alex fighting for him, saving him. The wolves there. And his two normal human friends doing.......some.... MAGIC.......

Dean's another bark made him flinch.

"PHAM, STOP SPACING OUT. AND FEED FAST."

Pham looked at the dying vampire's body before him. He closed his eyes, still in struggle. Finally he took the body and sank his fangs into it. Sucking all the blood in an instant. Whatever was happening around was making him go crazy. Everything felt like a dream to him.

He sucked all the blood. When he was busy in his deed, the brown wolf was keeping other vampires away from him. Pham sucked all the blood.

In his all life he never had human blood in his system. And today he took a vampire's blood. He could feel the power started to run in his body. The weakness he was feeling a moment ago was long gone. He left the body.

Pham stepped ahead slowly. Still he was afraid. Dean looked at him. Pham's whole body was trembling. Dean saw it. He went close to him, and gently pressed his nose bridge to Pham's temple, with closed eyes. It took Pham with more shock.

Pham felt Dean's warm feelings. Few warm drops fell from his eyes. He touched Dean's face, pressing it to his face. Its was like a dream....... Like a miracle to him.

"You both will get plenty of time for flirting. If you both don't mind, will you please give us few hands?" In hissed beheading a vampire.

"Where is Phoom and your parents Pham?" Alex finished another pair of vampire while asking Pham.