Chapter - 17

(Rewriting the chapter 🤧🤧🤧 my stupidity, I accidently deleted it. Luckily I rememberd the story. Hope you'll enjoy 💙)

Alex didn't make any move for the whole time. But he didn't disappear completely too. He kept showing himself before Pham, just to remind him his presence and their deal. Though he didn't need to do this. Not for a second his existence disappeared from Pham's mind. Pham was all aware of him.

Pham started to act all normal with his friends now. But he was looking for the thing too. He tried his best to look everywhere possible in his house. But not a single lead he got. He was frustrated. He didn't know what to do. He already didn't know what he was looking for. Now his frustration was increasing.

Soon they all were leaving for a 1 day 2 nights trip to an another town. It was a combined trip of swimming club, drama club, and cooking club. And few other students, who were privileged.

Win proposed Team before leaving and with all his heart he accepted the senior's love. The one who was Team's crush from the very first day of the university. Now the only pair left was Dean and Pham's. Well Dean had decided to propose him on trip. And Pham was also gonna confess there.
.
.
.
There were 2 busses assigned for the trip. According to the clubs. But the students chose to do whatever they wanted, but in a decent manner. Choosing their lovers or friends as their seat partner. So the alpha gang and the junior gang did same. Korn sat with In, Win with Team and Boss with Manau, leaving Dean and Pham having no other choice. Well None of them actually planned to sit with any other than each other. With a satisfied smile Dean gave the window seat to the Tomato red junior.

They all reached at the place. It was a beautiful hotel with cottages. The students had choice of room or cottage. Few chose hotel rooms, and few went with cottage. Dean, Win, Korn and Boss were in a cottage. Team In and Pham were sharing a cottage. Manau and Del were in the next cottage to Pham's with another addition of their drama club friend.

Everyone was so tired of the long traveling. So they all decided to have dinner and went to sleep for generating energy for tomorrow's games and activities. Tired students went off just like a blown away candle.
.
.
.
''Did you sleep well?'' Boss asked Manau walking holding each other's hands

''Hmmm, you?'' Manau nodded and asked back cutely.

''ummmmm.'' Boss tried to make a fake thinking sound but Manau hit him softly.

''What??''

''Nothing nothing, yes I did.'' Manau's soft hit made him chuckle.

He sat on the wooden bench and pulled her in his lap. Wrapping his arms around Manau tangling his fingers with her. He rested his chin on Manau's shoulder. Smelling his mate's sweet smell, he was feeling so calm and relaxed. Until...

''Ummmmm. Boss, if... If you remember we have a basket ball match. So.....'' Dean scratched his head calling Boss who was looking angrily at Dean now. Dean looked away and made his way back. Seeing Dean there, Manau stood up with red face. ''We'll be waiting for you at the ground. Come fast.''

''I..... I'm going back P', see you later.'' and Manau ran away.

''Just propose Pham, Dean. I swear I'll ruin your moments with your boy for sure.''

''Then I've to ask Manau to look for another lover.''

''Why!!!?????''

''Cause you'll be dead after that. The little girl will be needing someone right. We can't leave her with your memories.''

''Asshole.....''