(36) Show! Music Core

Third Person's POV

The golden maknae of Bangtan is going to be a MC for the first time. He already got the script 3 days ago and he constantly kept telling everyone that he is nervous and can't act cute but the others encouraged him a lot, Taehyung too encouraged his baby with lots of praises.

And today is the day when Jungkook is finally going to be the MC with 3 other idols, Sana, Saeron and Minjae. Taehyung was happy to know that Minjae is there and he wished that he could talk to Minjae about Jungkook once before the 'Show! Music Core' starts.

"Where are you going?" The youngest asked with a pout, when he saw the elder was making his way out.

"I'm just gonna go talk to Minjae a bit about you. I'll be back real quick love" The elder said and the younger nod his head still pouting.

Taehyung noticed the pout and chuckled. He walked back to his baby, wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

"What's with the pout?" He whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"N-nothing" The younger stuttered looking away and that made Taehyung chuckle again.

He turned Jungkook's face so that he was looking at him and pecked his lips. Jungkook looked around as the room was full of staffs. He pushed Taehyung away gently with blush clearly evident on his face.

"G-go" Jungkook stuttered again and Taehyung waved with a wide smile before walking away.

*****************
(A/n: I'm gonna skip what we already know and saw because I'm focusing on the behind the scenes of the incident. If anyone is not familiar with this incident then I'm attaching a video for your convenience)

(I could only find this. This is a Taekook analysis video but it'll work. I'm sorry as I couldn't find any other video 😭)
*****************

Taehyung and Minjae talked about the maknae and of course Taehyung asked Minjae to help Jungkook as he is really shy and he, himself read the script too. While Taehyung was reading the script, he thought his baby Jungkookie will have a difficult time on stage.

On the other hand, when Jungkook got on stage he actually did really well. It really seemed like it wasn't his first time at all. The maknae was really really really good, everyone agreed to that too. Taehyung seemed to be taken aback from the change.

The elder really thought that Jungkookie would be shy but he was proved wrong as his Jungkookie not only was acting cute but he also did aegyo and he was flirting really nicely with Sana.

"You're my destiny, my ass" Taehyung huffed clearly jealous.

Jimin and Hobi were laughing hard at Taehyung's reaction whereas the other three members were enjoying the Jealous Taehyung.

And the maknae was really oblivious of his jealous boyfie.

__________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜