(9) Fight?

Third Person's POV

"Well if you had so many problems with me then you shouldn't have been with me in the first place" The elder yelled in frustration.

"You know what, you're fucking right. I shouldn't have been with you" The younger yelled too.

"Is that so?" The elder asked.

"Yeah. I regret dating you" The younger replied.

"Then let's fucking break up" The elder said and walked towards the door getting out of the room.

"Fine let's break up" The younger shouted and sat down on the bed with a sigh.

Taehyung walked in the living room to see the hyungs and Y/n was looking at him confused. He just shrugged and walked out of the dorm but not before slamming the door shut. Everyone in the living room let out a sad sigh.

"They have never fought like this before" Namjoon voiced out.

"Yes. I have never seen them fighting like this" Jin said.

"Why did they fight though?" Y/n asked and everyone shrugged.

"Should we check on them?" Jimin asked eyeing everyone.

"No, let them cool down Minnie" Hobi uttered.

"Yeah, Hobi is right" Yoongi said and everyone nod their head.

~time skip~

It's currently 8 pm and Taehyung still hasn't come back and Jungkook locked himself in the bedroom since the elder left. The other 5 and Y/n were feeling really sad for their maknaes. They didn't have any idea of what caused the fight.

Everything was going well. Jungkook went to pick Y/n for their "date" in the morning. When Jungkook came back to the dorm with Y/n by his side. They were laughing reminiscing about their childhood.

All of them decided to have a movie marathon together but Taehyung called the younger to have a talk alone. The others didn't know what happened inside those closed door. They didn't know the reason behind the fight. All they heard was Jungkook shouting to "break up". Being inside a soundproof room didn't help the situation too. 

"That's it we can't just sit here doing nothing" Jin said as he stood up.

"Yes Jin hyung is right. We gave them enough time to cool down" Jimin spoke.

"Let's go check on Jungkook first" Namjoon uttered and everyone else stood up too.

They all walked to the maknaes bedroom and Jin knocked softly. The door opened in a minute. Everyone was slightly confused to see that the younger didn't seem sad instead he seemed angry? The youngest opened the door more to give everyone space to enter.

"Why did you and Tae fought Kookie?" Y/n asked.

"Don't say that name. I don't wanna talk about that man" Jungkook replied.

Everyone sighed again. Yoongi walked out of the room and called Taehyung to come back to the dorm saying that they have something to talk about. Taehyung agreed and answered that he will be there in 5 minutes.

Yoongi again walked back in the room. The others were trying to make the youngest talk but it was all in vain. On the other hand, Taehyung walked inside the dorm and found the living room was empty. He walked to his and Jungkook's shared room knowing that the others would be there.

He walked in the room and as soon as Jungkook saw him he rolled his eyes. This didn't went unnoticed by the others. The others were feeling really bad to see their maknaes behaving like this.

"Guys, whatever happened between you two I think you should sort it out" Y/n said.

"There is nothing to sort out" Taekook said in unison.

The others were dumbfounded and Jimin being the soft, fragile cutie he is started crying seeing both of his best friends like this. The thing is, everyone who was present in the room knew how much the maknaes are madly in love with each other. So it broke their heart to see them behaving like this. They were helpless and they felt guilty for it.

"W-why a-are y-you g-guys b-behaving l-like t-this. I-it b-breaks m-my h-heart s-seeing y-you b-both l-like t-this" Jimin said between his sobs and the two maknaes felt guilty for making the boy cry like this for the both of them.

Taehyung and Jungkook made an eye contact and Jungkook gave him a nod.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: It looks like Tae is saying "Back off he is mine" 🤭💜)