(39) A wild ride (M)

Third Person's POV 🔞

The elder hovered over the younger. The elder started kissing him hard but the younger tried to dominate. 

Jungkook bit the other's lower lip causing him to let out a groan. The elder pulled away and looked at him. Koo's sparkling bambi eyes were screaming love and neediness. The elder captured his lips again and they were kissing hastily. The elder roamed one of his hands to Koo's thick thighs. The elder was about to devour his neck but Jungkook rolled them over getting on top of him. 

The younger started kissing, giving open mouth kisses and licking and sucking on my neck. He tried to take off the elder's T-shirt but failed so Taehyung helped him. As the T-shirt was thrown somewhere in the room he immediately attacked his collarbone. The elder grabbed the younger's thick ass and he moaned against his skin. His hands roamed on my body. 

"Jagi" He said looking up, blushing slightly. 

"Yes love" The elder said and caressed his cheeks. 

"I love you" The younger said blushing furiously. 

"I love you more bubba" He replied.  

The younger then pulled the elder's pants and boxer and threw it somewhere. His half erected member sprung freely as cold air hit his now fully naked body. 

The elder pulled him closer and captured his lips. Taehyung kissed him as he swiftly removed Jungkook's T-shirt and made his way down to his shorts. The elder quickly got rid of his shorts and boxers. 

Taehyung devoured Jungkook's neck and his sinful collarbone. The elder start giving him open mouth kisses as the other gasped from the contact. The elder sucked harder from his neck to his collarbone. The elder literally painted him in red, purple love bruises.

"Mine" The elder growled and immediately took his already hardened bud between his lips and tugged on it with his teeth.

"Y-yours Mhmmm~" Jungkook whispered. 

The elder took my time and devour his nipple and then he entered a finger in his hole. Jungkook gasped from the sudden contact. Taehyung started scissoring him, after a while he pushed another finger.  When Taehyung felt the other is ready he pulled out his fingers and he let out a needy whine. 

"Ride me baby" The elder whispered and Jungkook nod his head blushing. 

Jungkook lines the elder's shaft by his hole and slides down. He hissed in pain and Taehyung holds his waist, caressing it softly. 

"It'll be good baby. Relax yourself" The elder whispered. 

After a while Jungkook starts rolling his hips breathing heavily. The elder straighten his back as Koo starts bouncing up and down, moaning and whimpering with his eyes closed and sweat rolling down. Looking hella sexy. 

Taehyung's shaft abuses the younger's G-Spot again and again, making him see stars as he got lost in the pleasure.  

Jungkook starts getting slower letting the elder know that he is tired. The elder thrust upwards into him meeting his movements as pleasurable moans escape his lips. 

"Ahh~ c-close~" He said between his moans and hides his face in the elder's neck. 

"Me t-too baby. F-fuck so t-tight. Let's c-cum together" The elder said and felt him nod. 

The younger cums on Taehyung's and his stomach, making a white mess. He clenches around him, pushing him to the edge. The elder pecked his lips and gave some sloppy thrusts before Cummings deep inside Jungkook. 

"I love you baby" He whispers quietly, smiling and pecked his baby's forehead.

"I love you too jagi" Jungkook replied back. 

The elder pulled out and laid Jungkook down carefully. The other got comfortable in Taehyung's warm embrace pulling him closer. The elder wrapped his arms around his waist and drifted off to dreamland. 

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜