(2) A mask

Third Person's POV

nan duryeoun geol
chorahae
I’m so afraid
gyeolgugen neodo nal tto tteonabeorilkka
tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga

hal su itneun geon
jeongwone
i sesange
yeppeun neoreul dalmeun kkocheul piun daeum
niga aneun naro sumshwineun geot
But I still want you
I still want you

eojjeomyeon geuttae
jogeumman
imankeumman
yonggil naeseo neoye ape seotteoramyeon
jigeum modeun geon dallajyeosseulkka

nan ulgo isseo
sarajin
muneojin
hollo namgyeojin i moraeseongeseo
buseojin gamyeoneul barabomyeonseo
And I still want you

***********************

The song almost came to an end as the ringing of the phone was heard. He took off his headphones and picked up his phone immediately as he saw the caller Id.

"Hello"

"No, I am not at the dorm. I came to my apartment for sometime"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Okay. I understand"

"Yes. No problem"

The call was hung up with a sad sigh. He typed a message to a certain someone.

-----------------------------------
Jungkookie: We are going on a date tonight be ready. I'll pick you up 😶

??: Why so sudden? Everything okay?🤔

Jungkookie: Yeah. I'll tell you later 🙃
-----------------------------------

An idea popped up in his brain and he opened the message app once again and started typing.

-----------------------------------
Kookie baby 💜: Let's go out tonight please 🥺

??: As you say. When and where?😗

Kookie baby 💜: I'll text you everything 💞
-----------------------------------

Evening came pretty fast and the younger got ready for his 'date'. He called them to tell that he will be leaving to pick them up.

He picked up his car keys and drove off to pick someone up

He picked up his car keys and drove off to pick someone up. He reached the destination and called the latter to let her know that he is downstairs. He spotted a guy from his rear view mirror. The guy had a camera and was hiding behind the bush. He smirked slightly as he saw his girlfriend.

He got off of his car and went to her

He got off of his car and went to her. They both shared a warm hug. The younger opened the car door for Y/n. She got inside and the younger then drove off to a fancy restaurant. There were many reporters outside the restaurant. The reporters clicked many pictures of the pair before they entered the restaurant. They chatted for a while and the younger told her something and then they decided to go to the younger's dorm.

After the dinner, Jungkook started driving towards his dorm. He glanced at Y/n and then back at the road.

"Y/n can you call him and tell that we are on our way there?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" Y/n replied as she took out her phone and called him.

After a short drive, they reached the younger's dorm. They went upstairs and knocked on the door. The door was opened by none other than WWH (World Wide Handsome).

"Hey hyung!" The younger greeted.

"Hey Kook and Y/n" Jin repled back as he hugged Y/n.

They were interupted from the footsteps coming towards them. The younger went towards the new figure and hugged him tightly. The other smiled and hugged him back.

"Let's go Taehyungie" The younger said and Taehyung nod at him.

The trio waved at Jin who waved back with a smile as they walked out of the dorm

The trio waved at Jin who waved back with a smile as they walked out of the dorm. The trio walked to the younger's car as Y/n now sat at the back seat. Taehyung was driving the car now and Jungkook sat on the passenger seat.

"You look beautiful love" Taehyung complimented as he glanced at his lover.

"You look handsome too jagiya" The other replied with a blush. Taehyung smiled at the other's cuteness as he drove off to somewhere private, where no one would see them. No cameras, no pretending, only them, a place where no mask would be needed to cover the truth 'their truth'.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter. ❤
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: A big truth to be revealed in the next chapter)