(31) Yelled?

(A/n: Play the song in loop while reading)

Third Person's POV

"I-I d-don't w-want t-to b-be h-here. J-jagi c-ome a-and t-take m-me h-home p-please" He said between his sobs.

Taehyung felt his heart getting stabbed again and again because this time he knows he can't help him, he will have to fight and be by his own.

"Bubba listen to me" The elder said.

"N-no I-I d-don't w-want t-to l-listen, p-please j-just t-take m-me f-from h-here p-please p-please p-please. I-I'm b-begging y-you p-please j-jagi"

Taehyung's heart was wrenching listening to those words and painful sobs. He can't even image what his baby would be facing and feeling. He is still very young for all this.

"Bubba, will you listen to jagi please?" The elder really softly and heard the younger hummed softly so he took that as a sign to continue.

"Bubba, my baby Koo, my prince. I'm sorry love but I can't take you away from there y-" He stopped when he heard Jungkook sobbing more hard.

"Jungkook-ah listen to me first" He raised his voice a bit sounding stern.

He knew he had to be a little strict with his baby. He didn't want to but he has to, in order to make the younger one understand.

"W-why a-are y-you y-yelling a-at m-me? W-what did I do wrong?" The younger said feeling more hurt. He didn't know why his boyfriend was being like this but he didn't like it.

"Baby I'm not yelling at you. I'm just tr-"

"If you don't wanna deal with my cries it's okay, you don't have to" The younger said and hung up.

"Baby?"

"Baby?"

"Arghh Fuckk!" Taehyung yelled and threw his phone on the bed.

"What happened?" Jimin asked as he was there all this time.

"He thought I was yelling at him and hung up" Taehyung sighed.

"Call him again" He advised.

"He won't pick up"

"I'll call h-" Jimin stopped mid sentence as a loud yell was heard.

"MINNIE!!!?" Hobi yelled from the living room.

"TAEKOOK'S ROOM" Jimin yelled back.

"You and Hobi hyung are really loud" Taehyung said annoyed as Jimin smiled sheepishly at his soulmate.

A second later, Hobi, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin came inside the room.

"Taehyung-ah, did you see Jungkook's live?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes we did, me and Taehyungie watched together" Jimin said sighing as he knew everyone has seen the live by now.

"We should talk to Koo" Jin said.

"I called him but it turned out opposite and he hung up, now he is mad at me" Taehyung sighed again.

"Why? What did you do?" Yoongi asked.

"He was trying to make him listen but he raised his voice a little and Kook thought he was yelling at him and thought Taehyungie didn't want to deal with him so he hung up" Jimin explained as Taehyung was texting the younger.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jagi 💜: Bubba I didn't yell, you're misunderstanding, please answer.

Baby Koo 💕: It's okay, I understand hyung. We'll talk later.

Jagi 💜: Baby don't be like this please. Talk to me

Baby Koo 💕: I said later didn't I?

Jagi 💜: Baby please!!

Seen at 19:07pm
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I'll call Jungkook" Namjoon said taking out his phone.

"Yes please hyung" Taehyung muttered.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GRAMMY NOMINATIONS ARMYS!!💜I AM SO FREAKING HAPPYYYYYYYY!! 😭😭😭

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPYYYYYYYY!! 😭😭😭

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GRAMMY NOMINATIONS ARMYS!!💜I AM SO FREAKING HAPPYYYYYYYY!! 😭😭😭

Life Goes On: In the Forest