(14) You're hurting 'cause you're mine

Taehyung's POV

It's the next morning and today we are going to meet Bang Pd to discuss on this matter further more. It wasn't easy to make Koo stop crying last night. He was and still is feeling down. I know him and I know that he is having a hard time with this news. But I've promised myself that I'll protect him no matter what happens. I am not gonna leave his side. He is stuck with me forever.

I also know for a fact that he is hurting because he is mine, because we love each other but if I say honestly this isn't our fault that we fell for each other. I was brought back to reality as the car came to stop. I looked at Koo, who was already looking at me with his big Bambi eyes. I smiled slightly and pecked his forehead. The hyungs got off first then me and Koo followed behind them.

As we entered Big Hit, Sejin hyung was already there probably waiting for us. He greeted the hyungs and vice-versa. He then came to me and Koo as we were standing behind the hyungs.

"I don't know why all of a sudden you wanted to have this meeting but I know that you want to talk to him about both of your relationship. But Taehyung-ah please try to stay calm. Okay? And don't worry we are here for both of you. No matter what he says just know that me and your hyungs will be by your side always and this is for you too Jungkook-ah" Sejin hyung said and I hugged him tightly feeling somewhat emotional.

"Thank you hyung" Koo said as his eyes were shinning.

Sejin hyung ruffled his hair which made him to pout and let out a whine. My Koo is so adorable. Everyone chuckled at his cuteness. The 7 of us and Sejin hyung did a group hug and walked to Bang Pd-nim's cabin.

We knocked and entered his cabin after hearing a quite 'come in'. We bowed at him and he stood up from his seat to give us a hug. He then sat back.

"Taehyung I heard from Sejin that you wanted to talk? So, let's talk" he said and I nod.

"I don't want to be rude but before saying anything else I want to let you know that I respect you a lot" I started and looked at him. He nod at me signaling to continue.

"Me and Jungkook don't want to be separated anymore. I want you to understand that it's really difficult for us" I continued talking.

"Well Taehyung I hope you know that you're being really selfish right now. You know it can cause trouble for the group too" He said with a sigh.

"I know but we both won't agree for being separated anymore. I just wanted to tell you that we aren't getting separated anymore" I said.

"Do you understand the situation right now? You are just being reckless. Try to understand Taehyung" He said and I shook my head in disagreement.

"Why it always has to be us?" I asked and he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

____________________________________
That's all for this chapter. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
Feel free to drop requests.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae💜💜

 😇Borahae💜💜