(51) Tricking Dispatch

Jungkook's POV

All seven of us were in the living room to have a discussion on what happened earlier and what we are gonna do now. Taehyungie explained the situation to everyone as I stayed silent not really knowing what to say.

"What are we gonna do now?" Jiminie hyung asked nervously.

Nobody said anything and all of us suddenly eyed Suga hyung. It was out of extinct. Suga hyung slightly smiled before nodding his head.

"So here is what we are going to do. Kook you have gotta do everything so listen carefully" He said and I hesitantly nod my head.
.
.
.
.
It was the next morning and I was getting ready to go to the nearby convenience store to buy some Banana Milk. Taehyungie walked in the bedroom and I looked at him.

"Do you think this will work?" I asked.

"It will, don't worry bubba" He placed a kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger a bit longer than usual as I sighed in satisfaction.

"I will get going now" I said as he pulled away nodding his head.

"Just act normal, okay?" I nod and kissed his cheek before walking out.

I put on my mask and pulled out my scooter and rode it to the nearby convenience store. I reached there quick in 5 minutes or so and got off, parking my scooter in a corner I walked inside.

I quickly went to the section where they had Banana Milk and picked up two boxes of it. I walked to the billing counter and luckily there wasn't any queue so I paid the amount and walked out.

I again took my scooter and rode back to the dorms. I sighed when I entered the living room. I first placed the Banana milk boxes in the refrigerator then went to Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung's room. I knocked twice and entered when I heard Namjoon hyung saying 'come in'

"Hyung, it's done" I said as I entered.

"Did they suspect anything?" Jin hyung asked.

"No I don't think so" I replied as Jin hyung let out his famous windshield laughter.

"I'll head to my room now" I said with a wide smile and walked out.

As I was walking towards my room when Hobi hyung walked out of his room with an empty cup of coffee in his hand.

"Jungkook-ah you're back so quick" He said and I nod.

"The work is done let's just wait for the result now" I laughed and Hobi hyung chuckled as well.

He ruffled my hair and walked away as I made my way to my bedroom. I entered and saw Taehyungie was watching a movie on his laptop. I got changed into comfortable clothes once again and sat beside the man who seemed to not notice my presence until I now.

"All okay love, you alright? He asked and I nod leaning my head on his shoulder as I looked at the laptop screen.

"What are you watching jagi?"

"Call me by your name, it's a fab movie baby. You should watch it too, I am sure you will love it. It is based on a Gay couple and their chemistry is lovely but it has sad ending" He replied.

"We will have a happy ending though, right jagi?" I asked looking up at him.

"Of course bubba, we will have a happy ending. We will get married, adopt a kid or two and we and the hyungs will live happily" He kissed me softly on the lips.

I kissed back as I smiled at the thought of spending my life with Taehyungie.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(I hope you all remember this)