(59) Whipped

Jungkook's POV

•Top 10

•Netizen Popularity Award

•Best Dance (Male)

•Record of the year (Daesang)

•Best Songwriter (Pdogg)

•Kakao Hot Star Award

•Best Song of the Year (Daesang)

•Album of the Year (Daesang)

•Artist of the Year (Daesang)

We were taking all these awards home today. I feel so proud and contented that can't be explained in words. We were on stage as we received the award, I went up to make a speech, smiling widely.

While I was at it, Hobi hyung slightly pushed Taehyungie beside me, he wanted him to say something as well. After I completed speaking, Hobi hyung was on the mic next. Taehyungie, leaned closer to the mic and said,

"Saranghae" Taehyung looked at me subtly from the corner of his eyes which me and Jimin hyung noticed.

Jimin hyung's expression was enough to that he understood what Taehyungie meant and Jimin's hyung was so not subtle. I smiled slightly as well and leaned towards the mic again but this time Taehyungie leaned in as well and looked at me. I wanted to tease so I said,

"Army Saranghae"

~time skip~

Now we were backstage, getting changed into comfortable clothes and removing makeups. Hobi hyung suddenly brought up the topic of me and Taehyungie's subtle love confessions and Jimin hyung busted out laughing.

"Just how whipped are you Taehyung-ah?" Jin hyung teased making my face heat up from embarrassment.

"You are saying like Namjoon hyungie isn't whipped for you" Taehyungie teased back.

"I am not gonna lie but not more that you, that's for sure" Namjoon hyung said with a smirk.

"Hyunggg~~" I whined from embarrassment but was ignored from everyone as they continued teasing.

"So what if I am, he is my baby after all" Taehyungie said and that made me blush even more.

"Yeah yeah, your baby" Jimin hyung mocked him.

"Yahh, why are you all teaming up against me. Can't I be whipped for my love. He is adorable look, even know he is looking so adorable while blushing. Aish, bubba so adorable" That made me hide my face from my palm as I didn't want to show my strawberry face to everyone, Taehyungie loves strawberries though.

Wait, what I am thinking?

I mentally scolded myself and peaked from the gap between my fingers, Taehyungie was looking at me. I removed my hands from my face and I couldn't explain how embarrassed I was. But it's true that my man is whipped for me and I am lucky to have this smitten man as mine and mine only.

"But it's not only Tae who is whipped, Kook is whipped for Tae as well" Hobi hyung pointed out.

"I am not" I replied back.