(38) A little something

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook-ah, are you crying?" Jin hyung said and that immediately caught my attention.

I walked to my baby and stood in front of him. I held both of his hands from one hand and wiped his tears away from another.

Okay, now I regret doing that because more tears rolled down his cheeks. I sighed and pulled him in a tight hug. I pat his head and kissed his forehead continuously till he calmed down.

Jin hyung gave me a smile and I gladly returned back before he went to change.

"Why my bubba is crying, huh?" I asked softly caressing his cheeks.

"Hyungie is mad at me" He replied sniffling.

"Hyungie isn't mad at you love" I said kissing both of his cheeks.

"Really?" I nod my head as he looked at me with his beautiful Bambi eyes.

"Then why did jagi rolled his eyes at me and ignored me?" He whispered really quietly, if we wouldn't have been this close then I might have not heard me.

"I was just jealous bubba. I'm sorry" I cupped his both of his cheeks.

"Jagi, you made me cry because of that. You did wrong" He huffed and pouted.

'GOSH! HE WILL KILL ME WITH HIS CUTENESS'

"I know love. I was wrong and I'm sorry. Can you forgive me just this once, please?" I gave him puppy eyes to make him forgive me.

"Okay but you'll have to give me something" He said slowly turning crimson.

"I'll do whatever you want me too. I promise" I replied and he nod his head shyly.

'Why is he shy all of a sudden?'

"Tell me what do you want?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when we will be back at the dorms" He said.

"Okay then go ahead and get changed" I kissed his forehead before he walked away to change.
.
.
.
.
.
We were now at the dorms, cuddling when I remembered our conversation earlier. I noticed that my baby has been blushing since then and I don't know why.

"Bubba, you said you wanted something from me. Tell me now" I said running my fingers in his fluffy hair.

"Jagi, I-I w-want you to.. um.." He stuttered and blushed even more.

"You want me to what, love?" I asked looking at him.

"I want you to make love to me" He said it in one go, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Aren't you really bold today love? I love it though" I said chuckling and he whined nuzzling his face on my chest.

"Jagi, don't tease please. It was really difficult for me to say" He whined.

"It's alright baby. It's only me, your Taehyungie. You don't need to be so shy" I cupped his cheeks, making him face me.

"Now let's give my baby what he wants" I said smiling and he blushed even more.

--tbc--
____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

What a move Taehyungie

..What a move Taehyungie.. 🤭