(16) Payback

Third Person's POV

The comeback was a huge success and now it's time for the world tour again. World tours has always been special to the boys. They get to interact with the international A.R.M.Ys despite the language barrier. Well, this just shows that how far they have come and how their A.R.M.Ys love them and to be honest they deserve it, they deserve every bit of this universe.

Bang Pd decided to let Taekook be, only with the condition that they will have to behave and control themselves in front of the cameras. The boys were happy with this as long as they don't have to be separated. Everything was going good.

Right now they were in an interview. But Jungkook's eyes weren't on the interviewer. His eyes were on none other than Kim Taehyung. His handsome boyfriend who seemed to know what he was doing to Jungkook as he was flirting with the interviewer. Taehyung didn't even have to look back to know that Jungkook was making the face he always makes when he's jealous. This happens every fucking time, in every fucking interview but this time the younger was determined to have a payback.

He had to compose himself before he burst into laughter from imagining the younger's pout. Jungkook just averted his eyes and unconsciously put his tongue in his cheek. Jungkook was angry at himself for still getting jealous when Taehyung did this in every other interview. But he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable watching his boyfriend flirting.

Soon the interviewer asked the question that they all knew was going to come eventually.

"Are any of you guys dating?" Namjoon didn't have to really translate it for them to know what it means.

When the question was asked, Taehyung took a subtle peek at Jungkook, who was sitting behind him and caught Jungkook was side eyeing him. Taehyung then whipped his head back to the interviewer.

"Uh, we have chosen not to date so we can focus on our careers" Namjoon answered and the interviewer chuckled.

"Alright, don't tell us. I get it. You don't want your crazy fans to harass your significant others" The interviewer said.

"We love all our fans. We believe they would not do anything like that" Namjoon said and the interviewer nodded then continued asking questions while RM translated for the other members to answer.

The interview had finished and BTS said goodbye to the camera. The members all agreed to head back to the hotel since they were quite tired from all the interviews they had today. Taehyung followed Jungkook into the same car as him, as it has become a habit for them to ride together. Jungkook looked at Taehyung then rolled his eyes, turning to look through the window.

"Bubba? Are you mad?" Jungkook just shook his head and ignored the question because he knew that Taehyung knew damn well that he was mad.

"Babyyy why are you ignoring me?" Taehyung asked and turned the younger's face and squished his cheeks.

"Are you..jealous?" The elder asked and Jungkook just pouted and smacked Taehyung's hands away from his face.

Taehyung bent over laughing. This happened every time, yet Taehyung still couldn't keep a straight face. Taehyung composed himself and sat back up.

"I'm sorry baby. Forgive me?" Taehyung said again and the younger just stared straight ahead without saying anything, making Taehyung to roll his playfully.

"Please?" The elder whispered cutely.

The younger almost broke his stance and gave in but he decided this was payback for Taehyung making him jealous all those other times. Taehyung was a bit surprised when Jungkook hadn't said anything and still ignored him. He huffed then sat back in his seat with his arms crossed. The driver looked at Taehyung through the rearview mirror then just chuckled and put his eyes back on the road.

This payback is gonna be a tough one for TaeTae. Poor Taehyungie!

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜