(52) Private Conversation

Third Person's POV

"Can you see my face? Can you see? Can you see me?"

Jungkook was doing a live with A.R.M.Ys, eating snacks and chatting while the others were asleep and some were trying to sleep but couldn't because of the younger's singing for the A.R.M.Ys. That someone was none other than Jimin.

Jimin was trying really hard to sleep but he really couldn’t he decided to go to Jungkook's room and tell him turn it down a little. He opened the door and Jungkook looked at him.

"What?" The younger asked.

"I heard you sing. That was too loud at night" Jimin replied.

"I'm on Vlive" Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"Let me get some sleep. Don't sing this late at night" Jimin grumbled sleepily and walked back to his room.

Jungkook laughed and looked back at the camera. He thought of teasing his hyung a bit.

"But I will keep on singing. No can do. Let me have my revenge on Jimin hyung" The evil maknae said and turned on his Bluetooth playing 'Lie' with a volume that was loud enough to annoy Jimin.

He waited for sometime, jamming along waiting for Jimin to show up but he didn't. Jungkook thought he won't be coming now so he looked back at the camera again and said,

"Let's just listen to music everyone. I guess he is not coming"

Just as he said Jimin barged in again with messy hair, already half asleep. Jungkook looked at him and laughed.

"You want to die? I said I can hear that. I fell down as I rushed out of the room, you brat!!" Jungkook just laughed and repeated what Jimin said to the A.R.M.Ys.

Jimin entered the room and Taehyung followed behind him. Jimin saw his soulmate out of the room walking around using his phone so he dragged him here to make Jungkook stop the Vlive, the poor boy really wanted to sleep.

Jimin sat down on the bed and Taehyung stood behind his baby as the passed sometime like that. Jimin sometimes would playfully glare at Jungkook coming closer but the younger just shrugged. After 10-15 minutes, Jimin spoke up again,

"Let's go. Let's go to sleep. Seriously, I can hear you all the way from here"

"That's what I intended" Jungkook teased and Jimin smacked the younger.

"He was playing 'Lie'. I am speechless" Jimin complained as he looked at Taehyung who was standing silently.

Taehyung walked to the other side of the room, out of the camera frame with Jimin. Jimin whined a little more to Taehyung for his peaceful sleep.

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung called softly.

"Yeah?" The younger turned to him.

"When are you going to stop?" Taehyung asked.

"Why? I'll do it longer" Jungkook replied looking back at the camera.

"Yeah? Call me after that" The younger snapped his head hearing that.

"Why? For Overwatch?" He asked trying to being subtle.

"No" Taehyung answered, he wasn't trying to be so subtle at this moment.

"Then why?" Jungkook asked but ignored the question himself as he started talking about games, still trying to be subtle.

That conversation went on for sometime again but Taehyung spoke up again,

"Jungkook, stop it now"

"Stop it? Why?" The younger was a little confused on why was Taehyung being like that, on the other hand Taehyung was getting tired from waiting.

"Why tell me to turn it off? I'm on air"

"To have some private conversation" Taehyung said, his voice getting deeper from normal as he said that.

Jungkook was dumbfounded at the choice of words of his boyfriend. He took a few seconds before looking back at the camera.

"How long has it been? 35 minutes. Everyone I guess i have to end it quickly, I'll be on Vlive tomorrow" The younger said, ending the live quickly.

"What happened jagi?" Jungkook asked as he stood up and walked to Taehyung.

"I can go to sleep peacefully now. Goodnight people!!" Jimin sighed in relief and walked back to his room, finally going to sleep.

"Nothing happened bubba I just wanted you for myself" Taehyung whispered, pulling the younger close.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜

I hope you all remember this Vlive 😌😏😏