(55) Injured

Third Person's POV

"Approximately two hours ago following rehearsal and sound check, Jungkook was lightly stretching in the waiting room when he collided with floor furnishings and suffered an injury to his heel"

"Medical staff immediately responded and performed the necessary treatment. The opinion of the medical team is that while the injury is not serious, performing choreography may do further damage to the injured area. Following the advice of medical staff, Jungkook will take part in the performance tonight but will remain seated without choreography" The announcement was made just before the concert was about to start.

Jungkook was in pain and guilt. He was blaming himself again and again, he was anxious and stressed also sad that he won't be able to perform and it was their first concert in Europe. Not only that but the boy's parents and his brother were also going to attend it.

Jungkook needed comfort that he wasn't getting because Taehyung wasn't allowed to be with him. The staff has restricted them to get close, they can't take the risk but it was not only Jungkook who wanted Taehyung. Taehyung was trying desperately to get to his boyfriend but it was of no use.

The saddest part is the restrictions and separation for the duo which happens a hell lot of times. They might have gotten used to it but it still hurts, it hurts bad. Not being able to be at each other's side when the other need it badly or when both of them needs it badly.

Taehyung just wanted to hide his baby in his embrace and never wanted to let go. He just wanted to take away his pain, he knows very well that Jungkook is blaming himself for this but he wanted his baby to know that it wasn't his fault. Moreover, what's done is done.

While performing, Anpanman came up and that was the last straw for Jungkook as he broke down in tears. He was feeling sorry for the A.R.M.Ys who came to the concert, Anpanman was supposed to be his and the elder's special song. He was feeling really bad that he couldn't perform.

Everyone noticed that Jungkook was crying and they tried their best to cheer their precious maknae. It of course wasn't his fault, yes he might have been a little careless but he never wanted to get hurt and get stitches on his heel. It was just an accident, nobody knew this would happen but it did so now blaming wouldn't do any better. The hyungs managed comfort him pretty well but the younger still wasn't satisfied.

"Baby stop thinking about it now please, your parents and hyung is waiting for you" Taehyung tried to cheer the upset male.

It was after the concert, they completed all the necessary recordings and the duo was finally allowed to be together. They were both sitting on the couch after Taehyung helped Jungkook to get changed and he did as well. They were now about to head out where Jungkook's family was waiting but the younger didn't want to face anyone, he was still blaming himself.

"Jagi it was my fault, how can I not think about it" Jungkook looked at the elder as his eyes was still moist.

"Love, listen to me. What happened has happened, we can't change it, we couldn't help it. It wouldn't be okay if you're gonna keep thinking about it. Blaming yourself won't change it. So please just stop blaming yourself" The elder caressed Jungkook's baby cheeks.

"A.R.M.Ys would have been so disappointed in me jagi" His bottom lip quivered as he thought of the A.R.M.Ys who came to watch the concert.

"Bubba you know they love you a lot. They will understand and they wouldn't want you to blame yourself as well. They just want you to heal perfectly" Taehyung kissed the younger's forehead, as he tried to make him understand.

"Can I go live tomorrow morning?"

"Yes you can love but don't think about it now and let's go meet your parents and hyung, they have been waiting for so long" The elder stood up and helped Jungkook to stand up as well.

The duo went out to the younger's parents. Jungkook's mom was the first one to get up when she saw them. He immensely hugged his son, she has seen him after quite long today. His dad and hyung stood behind and hugged the younger one after another and Taehyung bowed to them but Jung-hyun (Jungkook's elder brother) pulled him in a hug.

"How are you feeling now Kookie?" His mom asked.

"I'm fine now mom. Don't worry" He gave her a small smile.

"How are you brother-in-law?" Jungkook's hyung teased.

"I'm fine hyunie" Taehyung smiled.

(A/n: Jimin, Taehyung and Jung-hyung are all 95 liners as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong)

"I hope you are taking good care of my son Taehyung" It was Jungkook's dad.

"Daddd~" Jungkook whined, it was always like that whenever Taehyung and the younger's dad would meet Mr. Jeon would ask the same question.

"I'm just asking son"

"Don't worry Dad, I am taking care of your son" Mr. Jeon smiled at the response.

"Should we go have dinner, we have our flight back to Korea tomorrow" Mrs. Jeon informed and they headed to a restaurant.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

Who's still alive after the vlive??