(28) Painful Smiles (Pt.1)

Jungkook's POV

Once we arrived I got out of the car happily to see the co-star's happy faces when I would hand them the hamburgers.I really hope we can be friends. 

I walked towards them and saw they were filming and Kim Min Suk was laughing with Jo Se Ho. I smile as I walk into the camera's view. I smiled at the fans and walked around in circles like a lost puppy for a while till I whispered to a staff what I have in store for everyone and he told me to sit down and wait.  

I sat down in the middle of the filming area but suddenly I got worried that they may not like it. I nervously played with the nearest object. One of the staff, whom I told about the hamburgers called my name and said 

"Actually, Jungkook bought burgers for all of us today"  The man says as I quickly jump up excited to make them happy with me.  

"Hamburgers! I bought hamburgers! I even bought coke" I said as I was way too excited.  

They kinda ignored me, well pretty much going on with their earlier conversation until other staff member took the bag not paid much attention though and said

"Yeah yeah we'll take a look at these"  

I start to feel uneasy about the fact that they are ignoring me and not taking the burgers yet, why won't they just eat them?  

"Uh, I even bought cheese and bacon hamburgers"  I said less enthusiastically than the last time but still trying to mask my nervousness.  

Jo Se Ho looked up at me, that gave me a split second of hope until, 

"But no we're doing a broadcast and what Jungkook is suddenly sitting there eating, won't it be weird?"  He said and I felt my heart sink.  

'Oh no! Why aren't they taking them'  I thought. 

I tried to keep my cool remembering that tons of fans and A.R.M.Ys are watching and I don't want them to worry. Jo Se Ho took a hold of the hamburgers so I went closer trying to act happy and sincere, till I saw Min Suk try to take one but they took it away from him and I could see the sad look on his face too. 

I slowly backed away as they all laughed and joked about me. I just wanted to cry in Taehyungie's arms but then I saw the cameras and remembered the A.R.M.Ys.

"Your burgers aren't even that nice" I heard someone say as I quickly ran back over hoping that they would at least take a look at them. I felt hopeful again and tried to act all excited to show them they are really good.

 "Hyung! Bacon cheese, bacon cheese! They are like big, like this big!"  I said as I got excited again as I showed with my hands how nice and big they were.

"You know what it feels like Jungkook? Feels like leftovers" Jo Se Ho says and I swear I felt my heart shatter. I was lost for words as everyone except Min Suk laughed. Knowing fans are watching I didn't wanna give up yet, so I tried again. 

"I promise! It's really new, I bought them just now"  I said in a low voice.

"Forget it" He said as he roughly hands the bag of coke and hamburgers right back into my arms. 

I felt the lump in my throat grow as I started thinking what did I do wrong? Why didn't they take it? Except Min Suk no one even looked at it. I shook off my feelings and looked at the cameras and gave a weak laugh. 

"They didn't take it" I said looking at the camera. 

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜