(43) Trying hard

Third Person's POV

It's been a week since Jungkook got 'the message' from Taehyung and the man has really been trying hard since then.

For the starters, every morning he would wake up early and go buy a white rose and banana milk for the younger. It's his routine since a week. He gave all his attention to Jungkook, following him around wherever the younger goes well except the bathroom of course.

On the other hand, Jungkook was actually liking this as Taehyung was really trying hard to show how guilty and sorry he is and how much he loves the younger. Jungkook always tried and found it hard to not smile at the little gestures.

Taehyung is missing having the younger beside him. His heart is needy for Jungkook's love and warmth. He just wants Jungkook's forgiveness and he decided to get it.

Right now, he was following Jungkook as he was walking to their shared bedroom. Taehyung suddenly slammed Jungkook to the now closed door. The younger gasped at the sudden movement. He slightly glared at Taehyung but it was more like a cute glare for the elder.

"It's already been so long, forgive me now bubba. I really am sorry and guilty. I promise you that it won't ever happen again. I promise. Please Jungkookie please forgive me. I miss you so much" Taehyung literally pleaded.

Jungkook almost gave in.

"Baby please. Jungkookie please" Taehyung whispered leaning forward, slowly closing the gap between them.

The younger was slowly melting away at Taehyung's pleads and gave in immediately when he felt a pair of lips on his own. The elder nibbled on Jungkook's lips, not kissing him which made Jungkook whine.

Taehyung pulled away but still resting his lips on the other as he whispered against Jungkook's lips,

"I'm sorry bubba please forgive me love please"

He pulled away and caressed Jungkook's cheeks with his nose as the younger closed his eyes at the feeling.

"I-I forgive you jagi" The younger whispered holding him close.

"Really love?" Taehyung asked still continuing his actions.

"Y-yes" Jungkook stuttered as his cheeks turned crimson.

Taehyung snaked his arms around the younger's waist and finally pulled him in a deep kiss. Both of them moaned in the kiss, feeling each other's lips after so long.

The moment Jungkook kissed back, the elder knew he was forgiven.

But...

He still had something to do for the younger to make things right between them.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: While writing this chapter I understood that I'm not good at writing angst. I need to work hard for 'angst' I know the chapter is small but I couldn't think of anything else)

 I need to work hard for 'angst' I know the chapter is small but I couldn't think of anything else)

In my Taekook world, here they are receiving an award for the power couple of the universe. I do believe their galaxy.