(18) Desires

Taehyung's POV

We all wanted to do a vlive with our lovely A.R.M.Ys today. We are currently in Paris right now. Namjoon hyung informed us that the live will be in his and Jin hyung's shared bedroom as it is the safest room between us, you know what I mean. So, we set up the camera and sat down.

Jin hyung, Me, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung sat on the couch whereas Jungkookie was sitting on the floor in front of me, well actually in between my legs.Jiminie in front of Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung in front of Hobi hyung. Me and Jungkookie were in center of the camera focus. I was able to see Jungkookie through the camera and I guess Jungkookie too.

As the live started Jin hyung asked all of us to sit with a straight face and we did, but Jungkookie couldn't control and burst out laughing while clapping. He is really so cute. Me and Jungkookie were glancing at each other every once in a while. We made eye contact too sometimes.

I played with his hair like I always to do because I wanted to have his attention.

"No no no don't. Why are you playing with my hair?" He said and I stopped.

He fixed it hair again and looked away. I thought this didn't work but holy mother of God I was so wrong. My pretty baby just made a kissy face looking at the camera. I looked at him through the camera again. Hence, I was successful in gaining his attention.

He turned around to look at me and made an eye contact again and licked my lips. After sometime he bend forward to look at the camera and as he was about to sat back down again I lightly kicked his ass with my leg. He jerked forward a bit and I gave him a smug little smile.

I showed an 'I love you' sign 🤟 with my hands and he reciprocated it while doing the same with his hands but covering it with his sweater paws. My hand which had the sign was just a bit above his shoulders so he subtly tried to touch my hand, which he did but not so subtly as I noticed Namjoon hyung looking at me with a slight smirk.

I tried to ignore it as I changed the topic. I brought up the topic of fishing and everyone got busy with that, thankfully.

"I really wanted to go fishing. I think it will be really relaxing" I said.

"With whom do you wanna go?" Jungkookie asked.

"I can go alone" I replied casually.

"Jungkookie also wanted to go fishing too" Yoongi hyung said and I internally facepalmed.

'Way too obvious hyung' I thought.

Koo then tried to cover my leg from the camera and grabbed his own leg with his hands, more like he did it show like this on camera. After a few minutes he touched my leg. He was rubbing his palm on my feet. I looked at him and we both had an intense eye contact. We both had desires in our eyes. I know what this means, but let's leave that for later. I pat his head and he let go of my leg and sat properly while giving me a small smile.

As the live came to an end. I wanted to say something but my dear little brat interrupted me.

"It doesn't matter anymore" Koo said playfully.

"Why would you say that to Taehyung? Go on Taehyungie" Jiminie said while playfully tackling Koo.

"Nevermind" I said with a slight pout which made Koo giggle.

We bid goodbyes to A.R.M.Ys and ended the live. Everyone stood up as Yoonminseok left first, then me and Koo also walked out of Namjin's room and came back to our shared room. He was the first one to enter. As I closed the door, I quickly pulled him close. His back collided with my chest, which made him to gasp.

I put my arms around his waist and pulled him more close.........

-tbc-
____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜