(53) Trending

Jungkook's POV

I blinked a few times before opening my eyes. A smile made it's way to my lips as I felt the strong grip on my waist. He was spooning me, me being the small spoon and him being the big one. I held his hand which was on my tummy.

Waking up next to him still feels like a dream come true, my jagi. I am so incredibly lucky to be his. Every morning is special for me because I get to spend the following day with him.

I could feel his calm and cold breath on my earlobe, he is still fast asleep. Instead of getting out from the bed, I just stayed like this letting him sleep some more. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and scrolled through some news feed. I opened Twitter and was scrolling when my eyes caught something. I immediately checked the trending and my eyes went wide.

"우릭가리 오븟"

I abruptly sat up on the bed causing him to let out a groan. My eyes squinted as I looked at him and flicked his forehead. He opened his eyes immediately and looked at me.

"Bubba why are you, let's sleep some more" He said pulling me down sleepily.

"Wake the fuck up" I growled, he looked at me with half opened eyes.

"Why are you cursing so early in the morning" He whined pulling me more close.

"We are trending" I said.

"That's good" He nod and yawned.

"You dork, I mean we as in Taekook is trending"

"Mhkay, that's good" Hearing that I pinched his cheeks.

"Ow!" He rubbed his cheeks.

"Yesterday what did you say before I ended the live" I asked.

"What did I say?" I sighed and sat up on the bed again.

"Hyung please get up" I called him hyung and he knows I only do that if it's something serious or we are in front of the cameras, which wasn't the case right now.

"What happened love?" He asked as he sat up as well.

I showed him my phone, he took it and went through it. He sighed and looked at me, putting my phone aside.

"It's okay as long as Pd-nim doesn't say anything" He said and sighed as well.

"How do you know that he won't say anything?"

"Bubba did you forget what happened a few days ago when I met him" I nod my head letting him know that I remember.

"And also we need to give out hints to the A.R.M.Ys out there who support us. What do you think, when we will come out everyone will accept us that easily? You and I both know it isn't gonna be easy love especially when we live in this country. Not that I hate living here or something but this place needs a change as well and we need to give out hints once in a while so that the people who actually support us would know that we aren't just fooling around. Okay?" He cupped my cheeks and pecked my forehead.

"Okay, if you say so jagi. So basically, we are indirectly giving out hints to the A.R.M.Ys and let them figure this out on their own. So that when we would come out of the closet they would know that it wasn't a joke or something all along and that we were actually trying to convey it to them indirectly?" I said, well a lot unsure.

"Yes bub, we are indirectly giving out hints for them to pick it up and it will help us to know how many supporters we have as well. Don't worry about it okay? Letting it slip once in a while wouldn't be a problem, I'll make sure of it. Now don't trouble yourself about it anymore" He said and I softly kissed his lips, thanking him through the gesture.

Let's see what the future unfolds.

___________________________________

That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜

Old Armys would relate to me when I say that it was a chaos after the vlive

Old Armys would relate to me when I say that it was a chaos after the vlive... Twitter was freaking mess.. All we got for the whole month was this 'private conversation'

Those who don't know about this, lemme tell yaa all the words Taehyung used and what we got as subtitle was "private conversation" but according to Hangul the characters or words are only used between couples...

If you wanna know more, ping me on the inbox I'll share something with you 😏 Some advantages of being in this fandom for a long time 😉 Bruh I suddenly feel proud.. Yes I'm showing off, yeet don't mind me 😛

**************************
I opened the insta account for the edits. I hope you'll like those 😇

Id: taekook_realm (Link given below 👇)

https://www.instagram.com/taekook_realm/?igshid=1qnv15gqho0fc
**************************