(60) Without me

Third Person's POV

The boys released a new song during the Corona Pandemic. It was massive, it broke several records in just few hours. It was a hit and they knew that. They were currently having an online interview with Jimmy Fallon. It was all going great till Jimmy asked them about their high-school experiences.

It was Jungkook's turn when Jimmy asked,

"Jungkook, when you were in high school, the band was actually at your high school graduation?"

"All of us gathered for both my entrance and graduation ceremony, because it was after our debut" The youngest replied.

"I raised him up" Yoongi mumbled.

"I raised him up" Jin teased.

"You can't live without me" Taehyung said and Jimin bursted in a fit of laughter.

On the other hand, Namjoon had a done face and Jungkook ignored the comment of his boyfriend with all his will and continued his answer,

"I already debuted back then, so our members were always there with me throughout high school years"

"I bought him food" Jin teased again.

"I was in charge of his meals" Taehyung interrupted.

'Kim Taehyung is too much and too obvious at times' Jimin laughed at his own thought.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After the interview, the boys were resting in their living room when Jimin said,

"Why were you so obvious Tae?"

Taehyung just shrugged and looked at his baby bunny who was leaning onto his shoulder. Jungkook looked up at his jagi as well and mumbled,

"You were telling the truth though, I really can't live without you"

"I know and I can't live without you as well" Taehyung said softly.

"Eww stop being so cute" Hoseok said playfully making the two youngest to roll their eyes.

Taehyung and Jungkook are each other's sunshine, they are each other's joy and peace. They are the reason of believing in the ability souls to win against odds once thought impossible.

Love is a quiet emotion that in time becomes part of the oxygen you need to breathe, and so though you may feel not sure that it's there, any form of removal and the emotions begin to choke.

'So. Love. I love you always and forever, as corny as that is'

___________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

Why so obvious TaeTae 😏