(48) Embarrassed and worried

Jungkook's POV

After the incident happened at the dinner with the hyungs. I was really embarrassed and not only that I was scared too because if these marks gets noticed by the staff they will let Bang Pd know about it.

I just hope no one notices it so that we won't be going through any troubles. I guess we will come to know about it tomorrow morning. I sighed and felt the bed dip a little. I turned around when Taehyungie laid down as well pulling the blanket over us, covering me perfectly.

He kissed my forehead and then switched off the lights. I had my arm around his torso and his hand was on my waist. He ran his fingers through my hair softly and I slowly fell asleep. I heard him whispering

"Sleep well my love" I smiled and let sleep take over me.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the next morning and we were at the dorms when Sejin hyung called Taehyungie. He said that he was coming and he needed to talk to the both of us and I knew that it wouldn't be good.

"I am worried jagi" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Don't be bubba. It will be okay" He said and pecked my forehead.

Soon Sejin hyung arrived and we were all sitting in the living room. Sejin hyung glanced at me and Taehyungie then sighed.

"You guys know why I'm here, right?" He asked, me and Tae nod our heads hesitantly.

"Someone from the editor's crew informed this to Pd-nim as well but he hasn't said anything to me yet and which is more worrisome. You guys managed to let Pd-nim not separate you but this time I don't know what will happen as I myself am not aware of what's coming next. It's better if you both will be prepare for the consequences" Sejin hyung said and sighed.

"Hyungie we didn't mean to though" I said.

"I know Jungkook-ah, being idols I know that you won't be willingly show those marks and it of course isn't your fault because you can't control your urges" He teased and I whined from embarrassment.

"It's okay Kookie we will see because Pd-nim still hasn't said anything so let's hope for the best. Don't worry okay?" Namjoon hyung said.

"Yes Kook don't worry" Jin hyung said and ruffled my hair while Yoonminseok gave us a pat on both of our shoulders and smiled.

"You d-" Hobi hyung was cut off from the ringing of Taehyungie's phone.

He looked at the phone then at us.

"It's Pd-nim" He mumbled and Sejin hyung told him to pick up.

"Hello Pd-nim"

"Yes of course"

"Okay"

"I'll see you in the evening then"

He hung up and looked at all of us again. He sighed heavily before saying,

"Pd-nim said he wants to meet me today evening alone at his office"

I looked at Taehyungie with worried eyes. He probably sensed it as he gave my hand a gentle squeeze to reassure that it will be okay.

'I really hope that too hyungie, I wish it isn't what I'm thinking'

I sighed heavily at my thoughts. Let's wait and see for Taehyungie and Pd-nim's meet then.
___________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: I just love this picture so much 🤧)