(57) Kim Jungkook

Taehyung's POV

In between a Vlive with every member except Jin hyung, it was going really well. We were talking and sharing things with A.R.M.Ys. Hobi hyung and Suga hyung out of the blue said something which made me want to dig a hole and hide there forever.

"Jungkook-ah, let's change your name to JK"

"Change my name to JK? What would it stand for?" Koo replied.

"Kim Jungkook shii" Suga hyung answered and everyone laughed except me as I pressed my lips into a thin line, trying to suppress my smile.

Suga hyung looked at me and at the same time I looked at him, his expression was nothing, he was just smiling but I knew better he was teasing me. I really tired hard not to smile or react at that.

'Kim Jungkook, it definitely has a nice ring to it'

I thought and looked at Koo, he had a pinch of crimson on his cheeks as he subtly glanced at me as well. I made a mental note to tell Koo about this as well and internally smiled imagining his blushing face.

The Vlive and interacting with A.R.M.Ys came to an end after 35 minutes or so. We bid goodbyes and ended the live.

"So Kim Jungkook?" Jiminie teased and I finally smiled.

"Jimin hyung~~" Koo whined and we chuckled at my cutie.

"So, Jungkook-ah when are you changing your name to Kim Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung joined in as well.

"Jagi stop them~~" He whined and looked at me.

I put my hands up, surrendering. He whined more at that, he stood up from his previous seat and came to me, sitting down on my lap comfortably with a huff and a pout adorning his lips.

"Kim Jungkook has a nice ring to it, it suits you. Don't you think so bubba?" I said innocently and the hyungs laughed aloud at that.

He slapped my chest and whined more before looking at me with disbelief making me chuckle as well.

"You too?" He cutely glared at me and I kissed his forehead.

"Why don't you wanna get married to me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I-I, I am going to the gym. My Koala needs to exercise" He said and ran out of the room, blushing furiously.

"NAMJOON IS HERE THOUGH!!" Suga hyung yelled making everyone except Namjoon hyung to burst out laughing.

"Yoongi hyung!!" Namjoon hyung looked at him shaking his head, smiling as well.

'My baby is so shy'

I thought as I got up, walking to the same direction as Koo went in. He was standing by the door, leaning on the wall still blushing furiously. He looked at me and turn away to run away again but I held his wrist and pulled him close. His back collided with my chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You didn't answer my question" I whispered in his ear.

"W-what question?" He stuttered.

"Don't you wanna get married to me, hmm Jungkookie?" I said and placed a kiss on his earlobe.

"W-what if I say y-yes?"

"Then I will he the happiest man to ever live" I replied and turned him around.

"You really wanna get married?" He asked looking at me with his shinning Bambi eyes.

"If you actually talk about it, at some point of my life I definitely wanna get married to you and adopt a kid. I wanna make a family with you, a lovely little family" I answered and he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back and placed a kiss on his hair a couple of times before pulling away.

"I really want that too jagi" He whispered, looking at me in the eyes, letting me know that he was being serious and I couldn't help but smile at that.

We share the same thoughts for the future after all.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

🙃🙃🙃

🙃🙃🙃