(61) Memories

(A/n: This chapter won't contain conversations between the characters. Please don't mind it)

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Third Person's POV

Change can come in many forms in our lives. It might come forcefully like a tidal wave, or creep along incrementally like a glacier. It might come in the form of devastating tragedy, difficult choices, broken relationships, or even new opportunities.

Of course, dealing with uninvited change in our lives is often difficult and painful. But whatever kind of change they dealing with, they know that they will learn to cope, and that they have a unique opportunity to shape their future.

Even though change can be difficult, many times it’s also for the best. Accomplishing anything great in life requires to make significant changes that push them beyond their comfort zones.

It has been five years since BigHit Labels changed to HYBE Entertainment. Not only did it changed to HYBE Entertainment but also they made a contact with Ithaca Holdings. Many changes occurred in BigHit as well as in BTS. Five years since the whole pandemic changes started and two years since the whole pandemic got in control. It obviously took a lot of time before everyone went back to their past self.

It was really tough at first because during the pandemic people had gotten used to how their life was going, in short people got used to the indoor life, the indoor world. But after the situation got in control people got adjusted to the outdoor world once again.

The once "Grammy Nominated Artist" label changed to "Grammy Awards Winner" for three consecutive years, it was huge. Of course, they still faced the racism but once success comes everything else fades away. The boys focused on the positive side, the side which has so many A.R.M.Ys to support and love them.

As years passed, BTS got more and more success. They even completed their military service, they all went together and when they came back it was a blast. The comeback after the military service was an energy booster for all A.R.M.Ys around the world.

One good change happened as well, South Korea finally legalized LGBTQ, many people came out as a part of the community. There were some female and male idols who came out as well. BTS was still not fully opened to the A.R.M.Ys about their preferences and relationships. They had decided they will do that when they disband. And the time for that was arriving soon.

There was emotional flow going on in those 7 perfect minds. They were going to disband. It was going to be heartbreaking for everyone around the world, the world was going to be a crying mess. Of course, they can't go on forever, right. Even if we wished for a forever but it wasn't possible. They still hadn't made any announcement regarding it because there was something which had to happen before they announced their disbanding.

6 months ago, Taehyung proposed to Jungkook. And of course, the younger agreed. There were tears, laughter, joy, care, warmth and most importantly there was love which had kept them bind together throughout these years. 12 years since they debuted and 14 years of knowing each other. It was a precious journey for everyone. The best times of their lives, which was coming to an end but with lots of love.

Taehyung and Jungkook are getting married finally after their 11 years of being together, 11 years of being in love. It was painful yet beautiful. A memorable journey with the 7 members together, a memory with several countries and concerts, a memory of falling down together and standing up together. Together as seven, forever.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: This chapter was hard to write. It just made me so emotional, even thinking of them disbanding shatters my heart badly. I am sorry to make you all cry and emotional after taking about it. I know it's a sensitive topic for every A.R.M.Y but I had to write it to bring this book closer to the end. I am sorry you all but don't worry you aren't crying alone. I am crying with you all)

Did you all enjoyed the concert? I enjoyed every second of those 7 hours

Did you all enjoyed the concert? I enjoyed every second of those 7 hours. I recorded a lot and will post it on my IG page later for those who didn't get to watch because of classes and stuff. The boys are beyond perfect. I love them all so much, I literally am so soft since it ended. It was a great day. A perfect day to be precise.