(58) I Purple You

Third Person's POV

"First of all, I'm really happy to be here at Gocheok Dome with all the A.R.M.Y bombs and A.R.M.Ys together. Like this, we won't forget this day where we got to perform at Gocheok Dome. Thank you, really. Also, today... I want to talk about something personal. If I don't do it now, I don't think I'll ever do it.

Recently a lot of fans have asked me, 'Taehyung-ah, why do you look so down and dejected?' back then I wanted to tell you what I'm going to say now. I wanted to tell you but the words didn't come out. That's why I wanted to tell you here at Gocheok Dome now. My grandmother passed away recently" He gulped the lump forming at the back of his throat and continued,

"My grandmother passed away on September 3rd and I heard the news about my grandmother when I was in Philippines. She raised me for 14 years and she was like a parent to me. She was someone I could talk to about my hardships, what I wanted to do, what I wanted to eat and whine to. Our grandmother was a very precious person to other people too and these other people couldn't believe she passed away. We got our first win on Music Bank on my grandmother's 49th day after she passed away" He wiped the tears that were ready to escape from his eyes.

"My grandmother, she really wanted to see me on TV. It was my wish that I mentioned her on TV telling her I love her but the timing didn't work out. That was a pity but my grandmother who is the most precious to me, she told me to love the fans a lot. Really, that we can be here at Gocheok Dome, and that we can receive more attention it's because of all of you A.R.M.Y"

"My grandmother.. I think she is supporting me from up in the sky. I'll believe so and work harder. Our A.R.M.Ys, our dear A.R.M.Ys, please keep my grandmother in your thoughts. Thank you" He said and bowed, Jimin ran to him and backhugged him.

Everyone noticed how there was a person who was crying with his beloved. As he has said and proved many time, seeing hyungs having trouble makes me sad as well.

In the backstage, Taehyung broke out into tears with Jimin hugging and crying with him. The maknae hesitated to approach him at first nevertheless he did approach him after Jimin signaled him that it's okay.

He sat beside his hyung and ran his hand on the elder's back, bitting his lips to control his own sobs. He never liked seeing any of his hyungs crying or having a difficult time but this time he was aware that he couldn't do much other than comforting his hyung.

Tears comes as a painful cleanse. It is a chance to detox and reassess what is helping and what is hurting, a chance to make new choices and inform others that I have boundaries, needs and vulnerabilities.

"Mourning is the time that the waves of grief washed the stage, for tears need their time to pass. And in that sombre tiptoe moment that extends in operatic waves, comes the first rays of dawn. So take your time, we are here for you always" Hoseok had said and patted Taehyung's back in reassurance.

"You know Taehyung-ah, this comes as a sad song, soft and low, a lullaby that spoke of the time of healing to come, of a road that must be travelled one step at a time. You will always us by your side" Namjoon spoke as he pat Taehyung's head.

"Grief comes in waves, little one at first they are so strong you feel so swept away. They come at such random moments, replacing a feeling of normalcy with those familiar tears. Yet in time those waves lessen and let the good memories flood in instead, they allow for waves of smiles and warmth, those funny or sweet things that were said. So, ride that wave, little one, ride it in that boat called love. For heaven loves you always and heaven loves them too and as you said earlier your grandmother will be watching and supporting you from up there" Yoongi said and wiped Taehyung's tears.

"At times we must let the dark come as cocoon and mother, for she prepares us for the light, so let the mourning wrap around you, let it start the healing song Taehyung-ah" Jin said patting the second youngest's shoulder.

"T-thank you so much hyungs" Taehyung said as he looked up to his hyungs with glossy eyes.

He held his Jungkookie's hand tightly and hugged his best friend as he finally let it all out. The seven of them will be always there for each no matter what and this didn't need words to say it out loud, the actions were enough.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and the younger leaned in a bit and kissed his jagi's forehead and at that moment no more words were needed because as said before, they didn't need words to express the actions were enough.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

It was really hard to write this without crying

(A/n: Guys, I am gonna be very honest with you today. This book has basically become a behind the scenes of Taekook and if we be honest, there are a hell lot of videos on YouTube for the analysis of videos. At first I really thought that you all will vote for ending the book with some more chapters but that didn't happen even though I tried writing what you guys wanted me to but it isn't working out. So, I have 2 requests more and after that I will write some more chapters I have in my mind and give it a happy ending and end this books. I have 19 new book plots which I wanna share with you all. So it's for the best if I end this book on a happy note)

**Once again I have 2 requests and that will all which I am taking from you guys after that I am gonna write few more chapters and end this book. I hope you all understand. I am really sorry to disappoint you all.