(10) Stupid Alien

Third Person's POV

Jungkook and Taehyung made an eye contact and the younger gave him a nod.
Taehyung walked towards his soulmate and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Jiminie stop crying please. It was just a prank. Me and Koo didn't have a fight. I am sorry. Please don't cry" Taehyung comforted.

"What the f- stupid alien how could you do that" Jimin said a bit annoyed but inside he was happy that Taekook didn't really fight.

The rest of the elders (except Maknae line) were dumbfounded and somewhat relieved. They were happy knowing that the two dorks didn't had a fight. They didn't even paid attention to the prank part.

"I am glad you both are okay" Y/n said.

"I am sorry for worrying you all" Jungkook said feeling guilty.

"It's okay Jungkook-ah don't feel guilty. I bet it was this alien's fault wasn't it?" Jin said and the youngest nod slightly with a pout.

"I am glad that you both are fine" Y/n said.

"Thank you Y/n" Jungkook said and gave Y/n a hug.

"Well I'll get going now since it's getting late" Y/n spoke as she glanced at the clock.

"Already?" Jungkook said with a pout.

"Yes Jungkook-ah. I have somethings to do" She replied.

"Okay let me drop you" The youngest said.

"No no Jungkook-ah I'll go on my own. Don't bother" She said shaking his head in a 'no'.

"Don't be stupid. It's late and I can't let my best friend go alone. It isn't safe" Jungkook ordered and Y/n sighed finally nodding her head.

"I'll come with you baby" Taehyung said looking at his boyfriend.

Jungkook nod and they walked towards the parking lot after Y/n said good bye to the rest of them. Jungkook tossed the car keys to Taehyung which he caught quickly. He knew he was gonna get his ass whipped later by his one and only Jungkookie.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in front while Y/n was sitting on the back seat. She was on her phone giggling slightly whenever she found something funny on her phone. Jungkook was looking out of the window and Taehyung was focused in driving.

After a while, they reached Y/n's home. She said goodbye to them and went inside. Taehyung felt someone's glare and he gulped knowing very well whose gaze was that.

"Yah! You alien. I asked what you told me to do. Now you owe me a date" The younger said with a huff and pout.

"I'll take you on one very soon" Taehyung said.

Well you see it was Taehyung's plan to prank their hyungs and Y/n. He emotionally blackmailed Jungkook by throwing a bait that if Jungkook helps him in pranking the others he will take his baby to a date and Jungkook bring a whipped boyfriend he agreed as well.

"Now I need to plan a date or I'll definitely get my ass whipped" Taehyung thought and nod his head looking at his boyfriend with heart eyes.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: Is this book boring? Tell me your thoughts I'll try to give my best)

Today is my younger sister's birthday. She turned 16 today and I am happy 😊