(21) Unknown

Third Person's POV

All of the members have been feeling like they have been watched by someone. Mostly Taehyung and Jungkook have felt someone's eyes on them whenever they are out. None of them have came forward about this though. All of them are thinking the same, 'not worry the members'.

An unknown place, an unknown person and language barrier isn't helping at all. The world tour is coming to an end. After 3 days, the boys have their last concert for this year. They are currently in Berlin. Everyone is busy with rehearsals. Nobody noticed the slight change in each of them because everyone is dealing with the same problem but no one knows about it.

The members just got back to their respective rooms after a long day full with rehearsals and a nice dinner afterwards. Taehyung and Jungkook walked inside and Jungkook immediately went to take a shower. After he was done it was Taehyung's turn to shower.

Jungkook was going through his phone when a notification popped up. It was a message from an unknown. He opened and read it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Unknown: I know you and Y/n are fake dating.
I also know about you and V and I'll
make sure that you'll be mine. Tell V
to stay safe because it won't be long
for me to get him!

Jungkook: Who are you?
You don't know what you're talking about

Unknown: You will know soon Oppa and when
you'll know, nobody will separate us
I love you Jungkookie Oppa!
And yeah don't worry I have proof.
It won't take long when I get rid of that
V. See you soon Oppa~

Jungkook: What do you mean?
What proof?
What the fuck do you want?

*You can't reply to this conversation anymore*
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh after seeing that the person has blocked him. But one thing is clear to him now that the unknown is a girl who is obsessed with him. Jungkook isn't weak but he is scared now, he is scared for his boyfriend, he is scared for his hyungs, he is scared for his best friend.

He was shaking badly when Taehyung came out of the bathroom while drying his hair. He looked at his love who was really close of having a panic attack. He quickly dropped the towel and went to him. He held his love close to him and rocked him gently.

"Baby focus on me and take deep breaths with me" He rubbed his back as Jungkook focused on him.

The younger let out shaky breaths as tears were streaming down on his face. The elder was kissing the younger's forehead while rocking him gently and whispering sweet nothings to me.

"You're doing great love, try to calm yourself down okay? I am here love I am here, you're okay" The elder was trying to calm the younger.

After a while, Jungkook calmed down and was hugging the elder tightly. He looked up at Taehyung and tears brimmed in his eyes again. The elder noticed that.

"Baby no more crying now. I am here sweetheart" The younger wiped away his tears with the back of his hands.

"Tell me what's wrong bun?" He asked caressing the younger's hair softly.

The younger didn't say anything but he gave his phone to the elder. Taehyung took it and opened it. He read those messages while Jungkook was staring at the elder quietly. He noticed how Taehyung's face changed from soft to dark and cold. He knew Taehyung was angry, extremely angry.

"She is an obsessed fan, a sasaeng" Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Baby we will have to tell hyungs about this, hmm?" The younger nod.

"Can we also call Y/n while we tell the hyungs?" The younger asked softly that made Taehyung softened.

"Of course bubba" The elder pecked his forehead, letting his lips linger for longer than a peck. The elder sensed the younger's worry.

"Don't worry bubba. She can't do anything and I'm here with you, right?" The elder said.

"Jagi I l-love y-you" The younger said shakily.

"I love you too my baby" The elder was quick to reply.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

BE ready for BE 🤩💜

BE ready for BE 🤩💜