(56) Christmas

Jungkook's POV

I love stockings by the hearth and spiced cookies upon the tree. I love indugent hot chocolates and the carolling. I could be a character in my own Christmas movie, I love all the schmaltz that much. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I'm a sucker for stories of love.

I wish we'd make it a sustainable holiday, an event respectful to creation, an event that builds loving bonds in society. I want the version on the movies to start to have more reality that simply upon the screen. I want that everyday kind of magic, that caring, that it's supposed to bring.

But that's what I wish for because...

We were here stuck in the shoot, it was just me, Taehyungie and Hobi hyung. While we were shooting to our moments at the Christmas me and Taehyungie had together, like our first Christmas at the dorms, me and Taehyungie were new into the relationship at that time and were having a snowball fight.

I was running away because he was chasing behind me with a snowball. Our laughters and giggles were echoing in the air when I had suddenly landed on my back and Taehyungie was just above me, we locked eyes and unconsciously leaned in before our lips met. It was our first kiss. I feel nostalgia hit me as Taehyungie mentioned the snowball fight.

"What is the first thing that comes on your mind when you think of winter?" The staff asked.

"Christmas" I answered letting out a small smile.

Why? Because I had my first kiss that to with the person I love.

If we talk about Christmas memories, I have many to tell yet to hide. Apart from the snowball fight and the first kiss under the snowflakes is the most special but there is one more.

It was when we had to be a secret Santa of anyone member, mine was Taehyungie. He had given me a perfume bottle. I still remember that I had said in the Ask in a Box that they should make perfume of the soapy smell because I like the smell of the soap very much and Taehyungie actually found it and gave it to me. I had immediately recognized that it was him because of the handwriting and the little message,

"Because my baby might smell something weird at night" The message read and there is only one person who calls me baby that to, my baby.

Of course I would have know, in fact anyone could have by the choice of words he had.

Christmas dinner was a potluck every year, sometimes there were more sweets than savoury, but it brought good humour and levity to what can otherwise be a standing-to-attention kinda occasion. Taehyungie, Hobi hyung and Jimin hyung would always put roasted potatoes and chocolate cake on the same plate and would sat on the porch wearing huge grins.

It was a little bit traditional, a little bit rogue, but it was a whole lot of fun. It was the same this year as well but I was still somewhat lost in those memories. What I didn't knew was that Taehyungie noticed my being lost in thoughts. So, once we were back at our respective rooms he held me tightly in his arms as I was hearing his heartbeats to calm myself and my thoughts.

"What's got you thinking so bad bubba?" I felt his fingers running on my scalp, letting me loosen up a little.

"Nothing just remembering those memories of us when we were trainees" I replied and he hummed.

"It was a good time, our first kiss do you remember?"

"Of course I do jagi" I giggled slightly.

"I wish we could have times like those again" I sighed at his words.

"I wish we could jagi, I wish" I looked up and our eyes met.

"I know what you're thinking but please hold on a little more, hold on to me a little more, hold on to us a little more. There will be a time when we wouldn't have to hide anymore, for sure love. Just hold on a little more" He said and I felt tears stinging in my eyes as I hid my face in his chest.

"I-I am trying my best jagi. T-trust me I am, I really am but sometimes it just gets so hard to contain these feeling inside. It's hard, really very hard" I sniffed and he gently pulled away to look at me.

He kissed me softly and I was quick to kiss him back. He cupped my cheeks and sucked on my lower lip before pulling away and kissing my forehead.

"I understand it is hard bubba. It is hard for me as well but trust me when I say this, we very soon will let our demeanour slip"

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜

💜💜

💜💜