(7) Inner Thoughts

Taehyung's POV

I was doing a solo live with the lovely A.R.M.Ys I was playing songs from time to time. Jungkookie was sleeping as he was still a bit sick. I was sitting opposite from Jungkookie as I don't want to let our hyungs in trouble. I really want to show the world that this bunny here belongs to this tiger only.

Seeing the A.R.M.Ys comment about me and Jungkookie makes me really happy. Knowing that there are A.R.M.Ys out there who truly support me and Jungkookie but at the same time there are some A.R.M.Ys who doesn't even like the idea of me and Koo being together.

I have read those hurtful comments Jiminie gets from some people. I have read some about me, Koo and everyone else too but I can't do anything. It hurts but it can't be helped. Some people are toxic and obsessed with one of us. I personally don't like the idea that some people only like one of us.

On the other hand, there are some people out there who will support us till the end when me and Koo will come out. There are A.R.M.Ys who love all 7 of us equally. I understand that there are A.R.M.Ys who feel more close to only one of us rather than all 7 and that's totally understandable. But loving only one or two of us and hating others isn't acceptable.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the song changed and 'One Call Away' started playing. I really like this song. I started talking with A.R.M.Ys again. After a while I hear a groan. I looked up from the camera and saw Jungkookie was waking up. He rubbed his eyes with his little fits.

"Ah! This sweater is really uncomfortable. Let me get changed into another one real quick" I said looking at the camera and stood up.

I walked to the bed and sat beside Jungkookie. I put the back of my hand on his forehead to check if his fever is down or not. It still felt a bit hot but better than before.

" Are you live jagi?" Koo whispered and I nod with a small smile and pecked his forehead.

"How do you feel now bub?" I asked whispering.

"Better jagi. Finish your live soon please I wanna go to eat. I am hungry" He said and I nod, I then kissed him softy. He kissed back.

I stood up and walked to my closet to change the sweater like I said. I changed and sat down in front of the camera once again. I continued the live for 20 minutes or so I kept glancing at Koo who was busy playing his favorite Piano Tiles.

"Okay lovely A.R.M.Ys I'll see you in another live soon. I'll have to go. Borahae" I said and end the live.

I walked to Koo again and plopped down beside him. He dropped his phone and snuggled close to me. He kissed my neck and a smile crept on my lips. I started stroked his hair.

"You okay bub?" I asked and he hummed.

I knew something was bothering him. I can tell and I knew if I'll ask again he'll tell me so I did that.

"Tell me bub. What's wrong?" I asked again and he looked up at me. He caressed my cheeks and pecked my forehead. It's a sign that my bub is feeling emotional.

"Why can't we just come out already hyung? I hate this separation and bullshit. I don't wanna fake date Y/n. I want to tell each and everyone that I am claimed by you. I hate that I have to fake date my best friend only because we started getting hate. But hyung I don't care about those haters I only care about you and our hyungs. We have people who support us too and the supporters are more than haters. Why can't we just tell everyone?" He said tearing up.

"Bubba, shh.. don't cry. You know I want that too very much. I understand its hard for us as well, more hard for you but you know we can't be selfish bub. We are not alone. We have 5 other loving hyungs too. You know how much they care about us, right? We will come out soon bub have a little patience okay?" I said and pecked his lips.

"I hate when you are right!" He said with a pout making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"I love you bub" I said and pecked his forehead, he smiled a little.

"I love you too jagi" He replied and I grinned widely.

'I really love this adorable human bunny. My bub' I thought.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: Do you guys remember this live?😏)