(50) Dispatch

Third Person's POV

"What happened Koo?"  Taehyung stared at the crying figure in front of him, utterly confused.  

What was going on?

He had no idea what was going, all he knew was that he left the younger in their room after the duo came back from the rooftop. Taehyung had gone to inform the hyungs about his meeting with Pd-nim and all that he said to Taehyung. 

When the latter returned to their bedroom, he was met by a heart wrenching site. Jungkook was crying badly as his face was all wet from tears and his nose was red as well. He was staring at his phone, so Taehyung took his phone away first and kept it in his pocket.

"I-I think they caught on"  Jungkook said, his breath hitched and fresh tears trailed down his cheeks. 

Taehyung took a deep breath and caught hold of Jungkook's hands.  

"Okay. First, please stop crying bubba, please"  Taehyung whispered.  

"Whatever this is we'll figure it out okay?" He looked at the younger and waited for his response.  

A minute passed before Jungkook finally gave him a short, unsure nod. 

"Good. Now tell me, what did you mean by they caught on? Who are you referring to?" Jungkook pointed to the phone, which was now securely hidden in Taehyung's back pocket.

"The people from Dispatch" The younger said. 

"Dispatch? What did they do?" The elder asked. 

Taehyung knew they had been careful about not slipping in front of dispatch. They always changed their timings and usually avoided seeing together if Dispatch had eyes following them. Was it because of those marks?

"I think they're onto us jagi"  Jungkook whispered and his lower lip trembled.  

The tears had stopped but his eyes still shone with unshed sadness. Taehyung  stared at the boy in front of him, and the words coming out of his mouth felt like a blow to his stomach. If this was true, if Dispatch knew about their relationship- 

"I think this is why the management is working to keep us separate and that's why Pd-nim called you and told you those things about changing this place to a better place for us to live in" Jungkook said and a drop of tear trailed down his cheek. 

He was once again on the verge of crying. Taehyung didn't reply. It brought on a pounding headache and Taehyung gritted his teeth. There was a reason he was always careful while answering for interviews with Dispatch. They were known to expose people, especially idols in relationships with each other. 

He had hated them for it But now there was only rage in his heart. The burn he felt, it made him want to tear down everything and turn it to ashes, the anger of it all made him mad with hatred and his hands trembled.

Jungkook was the kind to suffer on his own and only show the happy side to the others. Taehyung had only seen him crying at times where he was upset for his hyungs or because of some special moments with A.R.M.Ys or when it comes to him and Taehyung, when he can't take it anymore. 

If anyone would ask Taehyung, he would always say that Jungkook is the strongest because he believed that Jungkook had the ability to hide even the deepest of his sorrows behind his beautiful bunny smile. If he doesn't want it, nobody could know for sure what was on his mind. He always kept it to himself, not wanting to burden the other members, and sometimes this also included Taehyung .

These thoughts, his feelings, Taehyung had always expressed them to Jungkook or Jimin.

"W-we will figure it out bub. Don't worry, okay?" The elder said cupping Jungkook's cheeks and caressing them with his thumbs. 

"H-how jagi?" Jungkook whispered. 

"We will call Sejin hyung tomorrow, okay? Don't worry for now please bubba" Taehyung brought the younger in a tight hug. 

The elder on the other hand was thinking of ways to handle this situation with Dispatch because he knows that Dispatch won't be getting down easily. 

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n : Have you guys heard about Dispatch revealing idols relationship? It has happened many times and I personally don't support this because whoever the idol is not necessarily BTS only but any idol and who that idol is dating this should be rev...

(A/n : Have you guys heard about Dispatch revealing idols relationship? It has happened many times and I personally don't support this because whoever the idol is not necessarily BTS only but any idol and who that idol is dating this should be revealed by themselves only. Dispatch revealing things on their behalf is an invasion of their privacy. I personally don't support any medium to reveal things about a person unless they tell you so or unless they themselves reveal it. And according to me we shouldn't support this kind of revelation. After all nobody wants this kind of revelation definitely not the idols, do you guys agree?)

***************
Also, as promised in the previous chapter here is the picture of LinDu couple..

They both are from China, they are models. The black haired male is the top, his name is Lin Chen and the blonde hair is Han Runbo (DuDu) he is the bottom.

Lin Chen is 23 years old and DuDu is 16 years old.

Don't worry the legal age in China is 14.

If anyone wants there insta,

Lin Chen : shine17_lc

DuDu: hanrunbo6

They both got famous from TikTok but I don't know their id. They have a YouTube channel as well but it will be of no use because they don't have subtitles.

***************