(35) Maknae line

Jungkook's POV

I really want to go on a date with Taehyungie but Sejin hyung didn't agree. Today morning he called Sejin hyung and asked if we can go on a date but he denied.

'Sejin hyung is a meanie sometimes' I was pouting looking at Taehyungie who looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Babyy don't be sad. Hyungie is sorry he can't take you on a date as promised" He whined kneeling in front of me.

"It's not hyungie's fault. Sejin hyungie is a meanie" I puffed my cheeks and cupped his face in my smol hands.

"Aww baby, why are you so cute?" He cooed and I giggled while scrunching my nose.

He suddenly attacked my cheeks, pinching and squeezing and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Stahph hyngiee" I whined and he finally stopped.

I covered my cheeks with my hands and glared at him. He giggled and I pulled out the pillow behind me and aimed at me but sadly he ducked down and it hit Jimin hyung who just came in the room.

"Yahhhhh!!!" He yelled and glared at us.

"It was him" I said pointing at Taehyungie and he looked at me with a betrayed look.

"Yahh! You little brat, I saw it was you" Jimin hyung scoffed.

"Oops?" I said and shrugged.

"Busted" Taehyungie laughed and I looked at him with a pout when Jimin hyung smacked my arm hard.

"Okay Jiminie, it's enough" He stopped laughing and pulled Jimin hyung way from me who was ready to strangle me.

"Well, I came here because I heard you guys wanted to go on a date but Sejin hyung didn't allow" He said making himself comfortable on the bed, Taehyungie also sat down beside me and I laid down, my head on his lap and his fingers playing with my hair.

"Yes he didn't" Taehyungie sighed.

"Don't be sad Tae, let's watch watch a movie the three of us" Jimin hyung suggested.

"Okay" Me and Tae said in unison.

Jimin hyung was the one who picked out the movie. Me and Taehyungie snuggled up into each other but Jimin hyung didn't mind. Jimin hyung is the kindest and purest soul anyone could ever come across.

While watching the movie Hobi hyung came in but got out immediately when he saw Jimin hyung with us.

"Sorry to disturb the Maknae Line time" He mumbled and went out.

Maknae Line Time is something nobody ever wants to interrupt. There is no reason why because it is as it is.

And of course I would have enjoyed going out on a date with hyung but this is something I really like doing 'our maknae line time'.

I felt Taehyungie kissing my forehead and I looked up at my handsome man and gave him a smile which he returned back with a peck on my lips. I love these little moments.

Taehyungie and Jimin hyung might be soulmates but me and Jimin hyung also share a strong bond. He has always treated me like his younger brother for which I can never thank him enough.

Actually all of my hyungs hold a special place in my life, after all they have practically raised me and I can never return the love and care as much as they all have provided me, although I try my best.
____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜