(6) Baby's fever

Taehyung's POV

Jungkookie is awfully quiet today. It was really weird my baby doesn't usually stay this quiet. We were cuddled up on the couch as well as Namjin and Yoonminseok couple. We were watching a movie. Jungkookie's head was resting on my chest and I was running my fingers through his smooth hair.

Suddenly I felt Jungkookie shiver. I got alert immediately. I shook Jungkookie softly but there was no response from him. I was dead worried now. I brought my hand to Koo's forehead and winced at the heat coming from his body.

"Baby?" I called expecting a response but there was nothing. The other members noticed us.

"What happened Tae?" Namjoon asked.

"Baby has f-fever hyung" I replied worriedly.

I stood up and carried Jungkookie bridal style to our bedroom and laid him down gently on the bed. Others followed behind me slightly panicked because we know that my pretty baby doesn't fall sick easily, but if he does it becomes serious.

"Jin hyung, please do something" I said knowing that he is the only one who can handle this best.

"Taehyung-ah calm down first and Jiminie get me a thermometer" He replied and Jimin quickly went and came back with the thermometer. Jin hyung took the thermometer from Jimin and measured Kook's fever.

"It's 39.8 C" Jin hyung said and my eyes went wide. I wrapped my hands around Koo's waist tightly enough to not hurt him. Jin hyung probably noticed it.

"Taehyung-ah don't worry. It is high but not high enough. We can handle it" Jin hyung said.

Jungkookie started whimpering. Jin hyung told Hobi hyung to bring cold water and a towel. Hobi hyung dashed out immediately. He asked Namjoon hyung to bring more blanket from their room. Namjoon hyung too walked out fast.

After everyone gathered again with all the things. Jin hyung kept the wet towel on Koo's forehead and I ran my fingers through his hair to prevent them from falling. 'Baby please be okay' I thought worriedly.

Jungkookie is unconscious right now. I was getting more and more worried hearing his painful whimpers. On the other hand, Jin hyung was continuously changing the wet towel on Koo's forehead. 'My poor baby'. After a while Jungkookie stopped whimpering.

"I will prepare dinner and some hot soup for Jungkook-ah" Jin hyung said and I nodded.

"I'll help you hyung" Hoseok hyung said.

"I'll come with you both too" Suga hyung spoke this time.

"Okay then, Joonie babe can you go and buy some medicines for Jungkook-ah?" Jin hyung asked looking at Namjoon hyung.

"Yes, I'll go" Namjoon hyung replied.

"I'll come with you too hyung" Jimin replied back.

All of them got to work as me and Jungkookie were in our bedroom. I was putting the cold towel on Koo's forehead time to time changing it. We are very lucky to have each other in our life. The hyungs care and love for each other very much and I do too.

After an hour or so I heard a groan from Koo. I looked at him and saw he was opening his eyes. I held his hand.

"Bunbun are you okay?" I asked as he looked at him. He shook his head looking at me and I got more worried.

"What happened baby. Tell me" I asked as I caressed his cheeks.

He made grabby hands towards me and I held his hands and kissed his knuckles.

"C-cuddles jagi" He said in a low voice.

I laid beside him and he snuggled into me. His body was still burning up but not like before. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him on top of me, knowing that my baby likes it. He likes to sleep like this when he's sick because he becomes clingy when he's sick. But I ain't complaining. I absolutely love him being all clingy.

After a while there was a knock and Jin hyung walked in with a bowl of hot soup and medicine. I shook Koo slightly to wake him up.

"Bub wake up" I said and he groaned.

"Pretty baby you need to take medicine. Get up please" I said again and he opened his eyes.

I helped him to sit leaning on the headboard of the bed. I took the tray from Jin hyung as he smiled and kissed his Koo's forehead and walked out. I started feeding Koo as he wasn't even able to open his eyes properly. After feeding him I gave him the medicine. I helped him to lay back down snuggling into me he fell asleep again.

"Get well soon bub I love you" I whispered and kissed his forehead falling asleep with him.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter. ❤
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜