(1) Best of Me

Third Person's POV

neon naye guwon neon naye chang
nan neoman isseumyeon dwae
You got the best of me
niga piryohae
So please just don’t leave me
You got the best of me

When you say that you love me
nan haneul wireul geotne
yeongweoneul malhaejwo just one more time
When you say that you love me
nan geu han madimyeon dwae
byeonhaji anneundago just one more time

***********

The song came to an end with massive cheers from the A.R.M.Ys It made the seven boys smile genuinely. Their hard work is showing results. The love from the A.R.M.Ys is clearly visible from their loud cheerings and fan chants. The purple ocean is the weakness and strength of all 7 of them. A.R.M.Ys love them with the bottom of their hearts and it would be an honor to say that the feeling is mutual between the A.R.M.Ys and the seven wonders.

Soon the last concert for this year came to an end and the boys thanked the crowd with shining eyes

Soon the last concert for this year came to an end and the boys thanked the crowd with shining eyes. After coming off stage they went to change. They were exhausted from singing and dancing for 3 straight hours. They were tired after giving their best to the A.R.M.Ys Laughs and giggles filled the changing room. They were hungry after their energy was drained from making the crowd smile. They concluded to go to their usual restaurant for dinner, lucky for them the concert took place in Seoul itself.

The boys decided on being by themselves for sometime, only the 7 of them. They took 3 cars to drive to the restaurant. The leading car was driven by Suga with Jimin on the passenger seat and Hoseok at the back. The middle car was driven by Jin with Namjoon on the passenger seat. The last car was driven by Jungkook with Taehyung on the passenger seat.

Soon they arrived at the restaurant. They went for a private seating. They order their food and drinks and started fooling around.

"Hey Kook?" The leader said gaining attention from all of them. The maknae hummed indicating him to go ahead.

"How are things with Y/n? Is she alright?" The leader asked concerned, the 4 of them nodded their head as if asking him the same question.

"Yeah hyung. She is fine with this new arrangement. She also said she shipped us and she is a hard stan. So she is cool" The maknae replied.

"I am glad she is okay with it. She has been a huge help, especially to you guys" Jin said.

"Yes, I am glad it worked. The rumors from the past incidents calmed down. She really has done a huge help for us" Jimin voiced out this time.

"I am glad Bang PD didn't disagree on coming out, instead he only asked us to know A.R.M.Ys reaction first" Hoseok said.

"This really helped since there is no more separation for us" Kook said and looked at a particular someone only to see him looking back at the younger. The younger's cheeks tainted in the shade of baby pink. He hid his face in his cola filled glass.

The other's looked at the scene and laughed quietly at the younger's adorableness causing the shade of baby pink on the younger's face turn into a light shade of sheer plum.

The night ended with lots and lots of laughters and giggles. They all went back to their dorms. The dorm consists of 3 rooms. The biggest room is taken by Yoonminseok and the other are two are shared by Namjin and Taekook.

After getting back from their bonding session they all said goodnight and went to their respective rooms. As soon as they fell on the mattress sleep took over them.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter. ❤
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜