(29) Painful Smiles (Pt.2)

Double Update

Jungkook's POV

I tightly squeezed my eyes shut trying to not think about it until a guy walked up asking for the hamburgers.

"Are you taking them away?" I asked smiling even though I wanted to cry.

"Yeah clean them up, geesh what is this?" Jo Se Ho said as I fake laughed and clapped my hands trying to make it seem like a joke.

But later, Min Suk and Yoo Byung Jae ate the hamburgers when Jo Se Ho turned to Min Suk and said, "You're stuffing it all in your face?"

I felt really bad this is all my fault and I couldn't even do anything about it. What's done is done.

After a while we all sat down in a circle and I tried my best to keep a smile on my face without letting it fall but I caught myself with a sad expression on my face every few minutes.

"Hey you even came here 'buying' burgers for us" Jo Se Ho said and I smiled.

"But I sincerely bought them" I said and I knew the smile didn't reach my eyes.

"Yeah and you actually tried to eat them" Jo Se Ho said as he turned to Min Suk. I could sense Min Suk's uneasiness and I felt bad because it's my fault that he tried to eat them.

'Stupid move Jeon Jungkook stupid!' I said internally.

We come to the point where viewers would vote on who goes on the nice path and who goes on the bad one.

"This isn't fair as Jungkook clearly has more fans following him on Vlive" Jo Se Ho said.

Third Person's POV

Jungkook seemed uncomfortable with the idea of being team leader on the show after the comments from Jo Se Ho and even mouthed to viewers, 'Don't pick me, don't pick me!'

After the younger was made uncomfortable due to his popularity, Jungkook also told viewers that he wanted to experience something difficult like being on the "dirt path" team.

Sadly he still got picked but he confessed to the staff that he didn't want to and thankfully they accepted.

For the rest of the episode the poor boy tried to mask his sadness and played along even noticing how rude Jo Se Ho was acting towards Min Suk as well.

What disturbed him more was that, 'how can Jo Se Ho behave like a friend to me on camera'. 'Are people always this fake?' 'How can someone change like this in a split second?' 'Are people always this different on camera and off camera?'

"And that's a cut for today!" The staff said and he sighed.

'Now I just wanted to call Taehyungie and be real. I miss him so bad. Even my hyungs. I miss all of them. I don't wanna be here anymore' He thought.

____________________________________
That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: These 2 chapters were hard to write harder than I thought. I'm sorry if I offended anyone)

RM does this every freaking time *whines* 😖😫

Babiiii Boiiii 🥺🥺🥺

Few hours left for the comeback #BE. Don't forget to stream A.R.M.Ys 💜