(13) You're worth it

Jungkook's POV

I was waiting for Tae to come back. I needed him a lot right now. I know I shouldn't have burdened him more. He was already tensed and I only added to his problems. But I can't help it I need him. I need his warmth, his comfort.

This was all so sudden I couldn't even think straight. I don't wanna be separated from him again. Last time it was really too much for the both of us. I fell sick in between a concert due to exhaustion and then didn't even allow Tae to see me. Jimin hyung told me how much he cried because of that. I don't want it to repeat.

We are also close to our comeback. We'll soon be leaving for Bon Voyage too. I won't be able to handle it. I am really a coward when it comes to Tae. I hate that I am so weak but I can't help it either.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice someone entering.

Taehyung's POV

I reached our dorm and as I entered, I saw everyone was sitting in the living room. They were discussing something. When they looked at me they were all confused, it was seen on their faces.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"You said you'd come tomorrow" Jimin said.

"What happened with Koo? He called me and he was crying saying that they want to separate us again. What is this all about?" I asked.

"Calm down Taehyung-ah. Sit down first" Jin hyung said and I nod.

I sat down and eyed everyone waiting for them to tell me everything.

"Sejin hyung called a meeting this morning. He told us that someone saw you and Kook in a restaurant and uploaded some photos of you guys" Yoongi hyung started.

"Sejin hyung also told us that Bang Pd-nim has asked to separate you and Kook for sometime" Namjoon hyung continued.

"Tae, Kookie isn't okay. He was pissed, confused and hurt after the meeting" Jimin hyung said and I could tell he was worried for Koo. He treats Koo as his younger brother and the other hyungs too. He is a baby for everyone.

"Namjoon hyung, can you ask Sejin hyung to arrange a meeting with Bang Pd-nim tomorrow?" I asked looking at him and he nod.

"I will. Don't worry" He said and I sighed.

"You should check on Kookie" Jimin hyung said and I nod.

I stood up and walked to my and Koo's bedroom. I twisted the knob but the door was locked. I knew it won't be of any use to knock so I used the spare key of the room. I opened the door and gasped as my eyes roam around the room. The room was a mess. Broken glass pieces where scattered on the floor. I sighed knowing what caused this, more like who caused this.

I entered the room and saw my baby. He was a huge mess. Eyes swollen, Nose and ears red from all the crying, cheeks wet from the non-stop tears. Looking at him made my heart ache. My love.

 My love