She glared at him which caused him to flinch a bit. It was as if she was trying to telepath through their minds. To be honest, she didn’t look more than a ghost staring at his soul.

Seokjin's throat shook while saying, “Yah, why are you glaring at me? Stop that.”

Seemed like she found his weak spot.

“Seonbae-nim, if you don't come with me to the party, I'll pray to dear Almighty to send you a nice scary ghost in your chamber. Like it?” she smiled evilly.

He widened his eyes in surprise, the fact she had the nerve to question him like that made him surprised; he let out a huff, “Are you threatening me? I'm not scared of ghosts.”

“Oh, look, Moaning Myrtle is standing right next to you.”

Seokjin stood up and got away from his desk after letting out a childish scream. His ears turned red and he was scanning that specific area with his big eyes. He really believed that the ghost was there?

“Oh My God, did you just prank me?” he looked at her. She bit down her lips, unable to control the outburst of laughter inside her body. With a surprised expression, he was still confused how stupid he was to believe her words. Now he was embarrassed.

“Omo, Jin Seonbae is scared of ghosts~” she began teasing him while smiling like an idiot.

“Very funny, kid.” he scoffed, now clearly embarrassed as he looked away.

Yoon Min giggled and went around the desk closer to him. With every little courage she had inside her, she held his elbow and began pulling him. Seokjin's mouth hung open at her touch as he had to follow her due to her strong grip, “Hey, I-I didn’t--”

“I am Not gonna listen to you, Senior. We need to hurry, come on.”

She pulled his arm with a playful look. Seokjin found himself in a tough situation as he couldn’t refuse her cute actions and pouts. Usually, it's very easy for him to say no. Something was different this time. He tried to deny one more time in case he hurt her in any way but her strong demand didn’t give him any chance.

Yoon Min pulled him along with her, through the door, down the stairs. She let go of his arm when she was convinced he was following her. Seokjin shook his head with a small laugh and followed her wherever she led him.

“Whoa, look, Jin Hyung is really here!” Nam Joon exclaimed, following by the others.

Yoongi coughed on his drink to find an unexpected presence walking inside through the doors.

As soon as both of them entered the canteen, everyone began exclaiming and in a minute, there formed a middle gathering in the centre. The senior guardians looked extremely happy to see him coming, especially the man of the evening Taehyung who wouldn’t stop hugging his friend in joy. Yoon Min made herself out from the circle and went to have a drink in the counter. The girls were already standing there.

“Hey, Yoon Min, you did it!” Yian held her hand out in the air for a high-five.

She gave a respond and stood in the corner while gulping the juice she was having earlier.

From the corner of her eyes, she felt Koushi smirking at her in a ridiculous way.

“Koushi, I know what you're thinking so stop whatever nonsense you're thinking.”

She raised her voice unintentionally, “Yoon Min! You still don't think Senior Guardian Jin has something with you? Look, me and Taehyung begged him like 10 times and he listened to none of us. When you, Miss Nice Minnie, asked him once and there he is attending the party! Doesn’t any of these sound something to you?”