Chapter 61

Yoon Min woke up in the middle of the night not by herself, but by the doorbell of her flat. Getting up from the bed, she only realized she directly went to sleep after coming back from the party without changing her clothes or removing makeup. The surprising part was she hadn't sobbed as much as she guessed she would. She took it as a good sign.

Eyes half-closed, she barely managed to walk to the door stably (she tripped and bumped into furnitures). Letting out a large yawn, she looked at the screen and after her eyesight was clear, she saw none other than Seokjin, the least man she wanted to see now.

Opening the door, the first thing she noticed was his hands being occupied with two soju bottles and a big, happy smile on his face. Wow, it must've been nice for him to spend quality time with his girlfriend. So what brought him here?

"What is it?" Yoon Min covered her mouth with her palm while letting out another yawn. She leaned against the door frame for support and closed her eyes. Mainly she didn't wish to hear him out even one percent.

Seokjin raised the soju bottles to his chin level and sing-songed, "Let's have some drinks!"

"Sir, please be serious. It's way over 12 a.m. I wanna sleep." she refused but still waited for his response.

"Come on, I know you're dying to know what happened. Let me in." Without her permission, he entered inside her flat after forcing himself inside like a total disrespectful guy. Yoon Min very well knew she couldn't say no to her boss, especially the one whose apartment she was living in. Moreover, he was her boss, one impolite behaviour and he could fire her anytime. Scoffing by herself, she slammed the door shut and prepared for his stories.

"And then, she said she was tired so I dropped her home. She suggested to stay the night but I had to take my award home so I came back. And I thought I had to celebrate our reunion so I came straight to you." Seokjin was the only one in the living room, talking and drinking the wine in a glass. Yoon Min sat across him, drinking slightly and nodding her head frequently without paying attention.

He had to celebrate their reunion so he came straight to her? What a jerk...

She had a fake smile on her face as she put her glass down on the coffee table, "Great! Now that you've finished telling me what lovely things you did with Ms. Kim, why don't you leave now so that I can go to sleep?" Others would take her smile as in creepy.

Seokjin answered, "Whoa, what's with the attitude, kid? Aren't you supposed to be awake watching your dramas now?"

Yoon Min was in no mood to argue with him so she sighed and poured more soju in the glass before sipping it bit by bit again. He really acted like a jerk sometimes.

Her heart stopped when she heard him chuckling, "Come on, who's gonna hear me other than you? You're the only person I got in this world."

She didn't know where she got the courage out of nowhere, she glanced at his face before coldly letting out, "Stop saying that."