Chapter 19

The large hallroom was deadly silent

The large hallroom was deadly silent. Though every living soul of the universe was present there, no sound of heavy breaths could be heard. All guardian's hands were tied to their back; the fairies and employees meeting the same condition. Secretary Baekhyun was no different. Only their Princess didn't need to stay in that helpless situation. But she wasn't in a better condition either. She was forced to sit on an ordinary seat, leaving her throne unattended. She was still like a rock; it almost looked she was not even breathing. Everyone was on their knees except for her, all eyes on the floor.

Their worst fear became their worst reality; being attacked by Ozul Vex and his army.

For the second time.

Devils were surrounding the hall room, keeping an eye on everyone. While the mighty throne was occupied by a demonic villain. He fit all descriptions of their books; hideous and ugly. He hummed an unknown song that reminded everyone of dark acts behind the light. A distant tune that showed pathetic hate, disgust.

No one dared to look at him.

When the silence of the room made him bored to hell, he stood up from the throne and chuckled mysteriously. He was enjoying everyone on their knees, not being able to look or speak against him. Especially the terrible fear inside them. Their fear was his victory.

"Look at you all..."

He came down and stood in front of the circle of the helpless residents. The fairies were on the verge to cry out of fear. If they had active hearts inside them, all hearts would've bursted by now. Ozul stared at them, a sardonic smirk bloomed in his lips. He wanted this. People fearing him only. It gave him thrilling vibes of enjoyment.

Suddenly, he shifted his gaze at the Princess, the smirk grew more. He approached her menacingly, knowing his effect on his ex-girlfriend that will weaken her any time. He went behind her chair and put his disgusting hands on her shoulders before chuckling manically again. Aereum was still silent and strong; it took her all to not scream and cry in horror.

"Are you watching your residents, Princess? Are you feeling guilty for them? After all, you are the one to be blamed." he whispered from the back.

Guardian Koushi taking the little opportunity, looked around her to find the ones she was friends with. Fortunately, everyone was there. But she didn't find two people she knew. Fear grew in her as she became worried for them.

Jungkook and Yoongi. Where were they?

Stealing a glance from Yian, she mouthed the exact words. Yian skillfully mouthed one word which was enough to make Koushi feel a little bit more tensed than before.

"Hiding."

Ozul Vex got on his knees and tried to meet Aereum's eyes. He reached out his hand to held her chin in a fake caring way as he smiled. He then said, "I'm surprised you want to kill me so badly that you risked the lives of three guardians and sent them on a mission. How amusing! You think I won't know your little plans?" he grinned sardonically.