Authors's Note

(Most of you will skip this part.
But for the ones who stick with me through good and bad,
this is for you)

I proudly announce the conclusion of my 2nd official book LOVE UNIVERSE.

After 2 years and 3 months, I am finally writing the final words. I must say it was like a long rollercoaster ride. There were laughter and teardrops, and certainly success and failures. Two years back when I first published this book, I didn't think it will take me so long to finish it. I'm glad I didn't.

There were so many readers in the beginning. Regular comments and votes that made my day. But as the story progressed, readers began to leave and never came back. Some gave up in the middle. I was quite scared and insecure, thinking this book isn't good enough, this book is boring and too long, maybe in the end there will be no reader. I was afraid I won't be able to finish it.

But some were adamant enough like me to finish this long ass book. A handful of readers stayed with me from the beginning to the end. Some left in the middle, some took a long break but they eventually came back.

To those readers, I've never been grateful to you like I am right now. Silent or visible, you stayed with me till the end. For two years, you continued reading it despite its cringes and faults. I can never thank you enough for your support and love. You made it happen. Thank you for your genuine kindness and valuable time.

LOVE UNIVERSE shows us five life lessons worthy to abide by. It is mainly a book that focuses on fighting suicide and highlights the beauty and pain of love. It also teaches us kindness, forgiveness, compassion, regret, letting go and enlightens us on the price and result of death.

•I want to deliver this message to everyone reading: Please don't ever take a decision to commit suicide. I know what it feels like...wanting to give up on yourself. I know how it feels like to fight every horrible thought you hear inside your head. I started this book with a motive to spread awareness on suicide because I've been there in your shoes too. Though it doesn't say much in the book, I don't want you to give up on your precious life. No matter how worthless, sick, ugly, useless, poor you are, you matter to me, you matter to God or whoever you believe in. Let's believe there is someone out there who really cares. Let's try to survive.

•Deaths are all sudden, no matter how slow. It changes us, it may drive us crazy. However, a universal truth goes, nothing is permanent. The sooner we accept this truth, the sooner our pain will go away. The pain is unbearable but it's impossible to turn back the clock and change our fate. Instead have the faith you'll reunite with your loved ones some day, may it be in your dreams or in heaven.

•Cheating is wrong, no matter the length. I described the act of cheating in this book innocently. But I know lots of people cheat on their partners several times, willingly. And they think it's not wrong. However, I do think everyone deserves a second chance. I want you to forgive them if they confess they were indeed sorry for their sin. I want you to give them another chance to see if they repent and make it up to you. But no third chance. They can't make the same mistake twice, it means it has become a choice. Actually don't listen to me, I'm still a kid legally (16).

•Where kindness, compassion and forgiveness reign, it's a beautiful world. They're the fundamental ingredients of humanity. Without them, life is governed by an endless cycle of resentment and cruelty. Let's all focus on building up these characteristics for a better future.

•Letting go is the final message of this book. Letting go of your past, your grudge, your loss, your sorrow, even the person you love is the only way to be in peace. Holding on sometimes damages us more. Summon all your strength to let go and start heading in a new direction that'll lead you closer to your true path.