Chapter 37

Princess Aereum silently stared at the white board in utter disbelief

In one place, there was an enormous, well-made plan written on a white board. It was evident that Ozul Vex had cooked up this plan for a long time so that nothing goes wrong. And unfortunately, everything till now worked according to his plan.

The whole spaceship was filled with guardians, it no longer looked like the ship of the demon. As there was no sign of him or his fairy at all.

Jungkook first spoke up to break their immense tension, “God, that bastard wrote a thesis on how to damage the shield. The fact he explained everything to Fairy Ella and she escaping our suspicions, completely even did it month after month.”

Ozul Vex prepared many plans actually. But every plan had some faults or bad results. So he created one mastermind plan that had no flaws.

“Look, he even knew about the mission. It appears as if he wanted them to go on a mission.”

“Can't believe everything was planned.” Hoseok sighed sadly.

Aereum didn’t expect the demon would be twice clever than she thought. Now it feared her if they'll be able to defeat him or not.

She turned towards Seokjin whose arm was being bandaged by Yoongi. He seemed the most worried and anxious one here but he chose not to show his weakness.

“Did you figure out what Ozul wants from you and her?”

He shifted his eyes from the ground to her and nodded slowly. He told her everything in short about the dream travel because that's the only common power both of them share.

One by one, everyone’s eyes were widened in unexpected news. They had no idea a power like that could exist in guardians.

Except for the princess.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” Aereum asked sternly.

“I didn’t find the need.”

“Do you know, Kim Seok Jin, that dream travel holds two valuable powers?”

He was confused so she explained, “It has the power to escape everyone's eyes, attention; also it has the power to gain thousands of immortal magical strengths. The earth, air, water, fire all will help him when he intends to use it.”

Seokjin was speechless after hearing her. All along he thought it was a blessed gift to him and Yoon Min for no reason. Who knew it had a dark side? So that's what the demon wanted. The ultimate power to destroy everything.

A guardian walked inside the crowded room, “Princess Aereum?”

She turned to him to hear his words.

“We cannot find Ozul Vex or the fairy anywhere. It looks like they left the ship.”

Fright and panic took over their minds as Taehyung asked to no one particular, “And go where?”