Chapter 2

"I'm sure you probably know what will be your job around here. You see that tiny watch in your wrist?" Baekhyun pointed at her wrist while both of them were walking downstairs.

Yoon Min saw a love-shaped watch attached to her wrist. She nodded and looked back at him.

"If your watch suddenly beeps, that means a soul from Earth is having an intention to commit suicide sooner or later. The watch will show you the soul's location in Earth and you must go there and stop him from whatever he is going to do."

Yoon Min asked, "How will I do that? Can they see us?"

"No, they can't. Humans can't see Guardians. But they can hear you. You have to talk to them through their minds."

"Try to find out what's bothering him or her. If someone is getting bullied time to time, you've to make him or her strong so that he or she can fight back."

"If you think thoroughly, it's more like helping humans from committing suicide. It's called Therapy in Earth and we call it Saving Innocent Souls." Baekhyun laughed lightly.

Both of them went outside of the castle and headed towards the beautiful land. The first building they came across had a billboard which read, "Love School".

"You'll have your daily classes here. You'll learn how to comfort humans, how to make a human believe that he/she's not alone, how to be there for a human. Make sure not to miss the classes since you're a beginner."

She nodded.

Next, they came across a duplex apartment which was so high that the surface reached the sky above. The apartment was decorated with magical golden rays.

"These are the Guardians' chambers. You'll be given your room shortly after the tour. And know that your room will thrice as large as you're thinking it to be." He cheesily smirked which had no effect on her.

Then, they continued their tour to many places. There were parks, lakes, restaurants, movie theatres, shopping malls, libraries etc. And many more distant places like mountains, waterfalls, forests, beach etc. It was a wonder everything existed here in the space just like in Earth. And most importantly, everywhere was more upgraded and filled with magical things. It looked so fun and exciting. She was already in love with this universe to see all the luxuriousness.

After a long tour around, Baekhyun finally took her to the duplex apartment for her room. She had to go through some tests and sign some documents as a proof that she is a Guardian. After then, she was escorted to her room by Baekhyun who was talking non-stop.

Her room was twice as large as a luxurious flat. Everything she needed was there. Not to mention, how beautifully everything was painted, decorated. There was a large painting of fantastic galaxy on the wall. The balcony had the most beautiful view ever as she could almost see everything around the universe. The bed was queen-sized comfy and had an ocean vibe. She loved it. She was beyond overwhelmed.