Epilogue

"Out of every heartbreak, there comes a beautiful rebirth"

Beomgyu stood in front of the door of the princess's office and fixed his hair. His hands moved to the badges on his jacket as he fixed them properly so that they could be on display for others to watch in envy. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door before entering inside.

He became a senior guardian after a year of being suspended from serving humans. That was his punishment for creating chaos and discipline in the universe. The princess took away his guardianship as his penalty which was very insulting. He had to stay in the universe unemployed while the rest of the guardians made fun of him. When his punishment was over, he devoted himself to humans entirely, thus he achieved two badges over the decades for saving two V.I.P souls. Well, now three.

He closed the door and walked to her desk where she was working. He cleared his throat and asked, "You wanted to see me, Princess Aereum?"

She lifted her head and instantly had a radiating smile on her face. Pausing her work, she told him, "Congratulations for saving another V.I.P soul, Guardian Beomgyu. I'm impressed."

Her compliment made him smile as he blushed slightly and lowered his gaze. Being a senior guardian and earning constant fame could never bore him.

Aereum rose from her chair, opened a drawer from the desk and picked a badge. She walked to him and proceeded to put it on his jacket. This was the third time she did it herself. He found it very wonderful.

When the third badge was finally on him, he smiled , "Thank you, Princess. I'll keep working hard."

Instead of responding to his thanks, she just gave a little smile. Her slight change in behaviour didn't go unnoticed. Usually she would tell him a few inspiring words and then bid goodbye. But her silence and mysterious smile were causing him to think something was different.

"Is everything okay?" He asked curiously.

He wasn't wrong, because she gave a nod and crossed her arms over her chest. Turning around, she picked a document in her hands, must be what she was working on and showed it to him. It didn't seem like a document, rather a letter.

"There is a new regulation we must follow." She showed the letter to him.

With no intention to read it, he stared at the letter curiously, "Who is it from?"

"It's a message from the one who created this universe."

Beomgyu widened his eyes and stared at her without blinking. It was his first time seeing a letter from Almighty. He heard it before that He sends letters to the ruler of Love Universe if anything is to change.